Continuing Education & Professional Development Credits
2021 INFORMATION BELOW
PLEASE NOTE THAT UPDATES WILL BE MADE EARLY 2022
In order to receive Continuing Education & Professional Development Credits, the registrant must participate for the duration of the virtual event.
- This is complimentary to REF Club Members and Sponsor Allocated Registrations
- An administrative fee is applicable to all other registrants (note: several certificates for this event and the same registrant may be requested for this one off $50 admin fee)
- Where requested by the association, attendance audits will be provided
- Any post event queries relating to Certificates of Attendance must be received within three months of the date of the event. Following which Informa Connect are not obliged to enter into dialogue
- Those that are not present for the duration of the virtual event will not be allocated a certificate or a refund
Attendance at the Vancouver Real Estate Forum is eligible for Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) Continuing Professional Development (CPDs) Credits. Seven (7) CPD credits will be provided for attending the conference. For more information on how to apply these credits, please go to www.AICanada.ca and log-in with your member credentials.