EARN YOUR CPD CREDITS
By attending this Conference, you will be eligible to receive professional development and education credits from a number of associations.
Associations providing CPD credits
Applications with these associations are being made for the 2023 Vancouver Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference. Please check back here for more details.
BCREA (BC Realtors Association)
Real Estate Conferences and forums are a great way to improve your professional practice and can be used toward your self-directed Professional Development Program (PDP) hours! The Vancouver Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference has a full day of scheduled events. Attendees requiring proof of completion to report self-directed PDP hours will be given a Certificate of Attendance, which can be requested during registration.
Law Society of British Columbia
The program might be approved by the Law Society of British Columbia within the self-reporting Continuing Professional Development Program. As this activity is self-reporting, members may submit their request for these hours to be applied to their account. A certificate of attendance can be requested during registration. If you have questions contact the Law Society of British Columbia at email@example.com.
Law Society of Ontario
This program might be eligible toward the Law Society’s CPD Requirement for Substantive Hours - 1 credit per hour of conference participation. Please note that this program is not accredited for Professionalism Hours. For further information, please visit The Law Society of Ontario website – Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Mortgage Professionals Canada
1. Name of Educational Activity/CE unit allotment and category:
- Vancouver Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference – 4 CEUs in the Professional Development Category
2. As per the Continuing Education Program Guidelines you:
- Are authorized to use “Pre-approved by Mortgage Professionals Canada for [insert #] CE Units in the [insert category] for the year 2023” in any marketing materials.
- Must offer participants a method of proving their attendance for audit purposes. Acceptable proof of participation and provider requirements can be found in the CE Guidelines for Training Providers document.
- Must inform participants to self-report their third party CEU by logging on to their MPC accounts at www.mortgageproscan.ca.
- Must ensure your activity is available to all mortgage industry participants in order to be listed on our website.
All approvals are valid for 1 calendar year until December 31st. Should this activity be eligible for re-approval and you wish to have it re-approved at no cost, please refer to page 7 of the CE Guidelines.
Failure to comply and/or adhere to the CE Guidelines for Training Providers will result in the automatic withdrawal of any approved CEUs.
KEY POINTS TO KNOW ABOUT EARNING YOUR CPD CREDITS
Requests for Attendance Certificates can be requested during the event registration process.
A per event, one-off non-refundable admin fee of $55 plus tax will be applied. More than one certificate per event can be requested.
The admin fee is waived for REF Club Members, speakers and those attendees using sponsor allocated registrations.
Any inquiries regarding credits must be received by the organizers within three months following the date of the event. After this date, the CPD certificate process will be deemed closed and the organizers are not obligated to enter into dialogue for requests, edits to attendance certificates nor submissions to associations.
Where requested by an association, attendance audits will be provided.
The organizers will not enter into communications between an association and attendee in regards to disputes on qualifying attendance for credits, other than to provide a list of attendees.
Those not present for the entire event annul their right to an attendance certificate.
Admin fees are non-refundable.