If you missed this seminal webinar on Frugal Innovation here's your opportunity to catch up. Navi Radjou vividly describes the unfolding 'frugal innovation revolution' across US and Europe and identify the key players in business, government, and nonprofit sectors driving this new movement in the West and unveil the best practices of early adopters of frugal innovation in US and Europe'and offer tools and techniques you can use to successfully implement this groundbreaking business concept within your own organization.
- What is 'frugal innovation' and how it radically different from traditional R&D and innovation models?
- Why is frugal innovation a disruptive business paradigm'and a revolutionary new social phenomenon?
- How can frugal innovation help my organization 'do more with less''and help me innovate faster, better, and cheaper?
- Who are the early adopters of frugal innovation in US and Europe'and what lessons can we learn from them?
- How can I effectively adopt the frugal innovation principles in my organization by investing in the right people, processes, technologies, and partnerships?