A deep dive into Southeast Asia's private education market
Southeast Asia is grappling with shifting demographics and fast-evolving patterns of education consumption. Investor interest has increased, and asset competition is higher than ever on the back of several successful transactions in the education sector, with large EBITDA multiples.
These changes pave the way for newer opportunities, as well as challenges – which highlight the need to understand market dynamics and trends in the sector.
Watch this exclusive SuperReturn webinar with EY-Parthenon’s international education practice as they provide an overview of the current state of Southeast Asia’s education market, specifically answering the following questions:
- How has deal activity evolved? What wider trends do these point to?
- What is the headroom for growth in core education delivery services? How does this vary by country?
- How can investors accelerate asset performance?
- What is the outlook and investment appetite for auxiliary education services, and how can investors tap these opportunities?
EY-Parthenon is a global strategy consultancy dedicated to the education sector providing end-to-end services to education providers, policymakers and investors. We have served as strategic advisors to the global education sector since 1991, completing more than 1800 projects across 95+ countries. By working across both the public and private sector, we offer clients a perspective that is challenging for any single organisation to access: we see both the ‘supply’ and ‘demand’ sides of education around the world, and monitor trends as they play out on a national and global level. EY-Parthenon offer a whole suite of capabilities, from strategy through implementation. We leverage our experience to help our clients develop actionable strategies for growth so your organisation can reach its full potential.
EY-Parthenon is the advisor of choice to education stakeholders in Southeast Asia, serving as long term advisors to the largest decision makers in private education. EY-Parthenon have been named “consultants of the year” by EducationInvestor for more than four years consecutively.
Please get in touch with members of EY-Parthenon’s emerging markets education team with questions or feedback:
1. Amitabh Jhingan, Partner: Amitabh.Jhingan@in.ey.com
2. Ashwin Gopalakrishnan, Vice President: Ashwin.G@parthenon.ey.com
3. Ajay Kathuria, Vice President: Ajay.Kathuria@Parthenon.ey.com
4. Anuja Sheth, Business Development Manager: Anuja.firstname.lastname@example.org