Balancing act: The opportunity set vs macroeconomic pressures
How are LPs and GPs navigating the Asian geo-political environment? How are they positioning themselves to source the best opportunities? With more technological innovation and digitalization coming out of Southeast Asia, how are LPs and GPs safeguarding their positions in markets vulnerable to economic shocks and currency devaluation?
- Kabir Narang, Founding General Partner, B Capital Group
- Gabriel Li, Managing Partner & Investment Committee Member, Orchid Asia Group Management
- Sandeep Murthy, Partner, Lightbox
- Hian Goh, Partner, Openspace Ventures
Asia vs Europe vs US: Where are investors finding solid and consistent growth?
How have LPs’ investment strategies changed in the aftermath of the pandemic? What does that mean for asset allocation into 2022? What is driving Asian LPs to continue pursuing opportunities outside of the region while their foreign counterparts are increasingly looking in?
- Adrian Li, Managing Partner, AC Ventures
- Alessandro Silvestro, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Lemanik Asset Management
- Yong Ren, Partner, Proskauer
- Miriam Schmitter, Managing Director, Commonfund Capital
For more on SuperReturn Asia, visit our website here.