Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the Accounting and Reporting Congress 2024. Please carefully read through each section below and let Lisa or Gianna know if you have any questions.
Lisa Marzoli | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gianna Gonzales | email@example.com
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure of how many passes you have used, or what is included within your package, please contact Lisa Marzoli - firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary contact from each company will receive details on how to register complimentary via Visit. This method should be used for anyone attending including your exhibitors. Please do not use these passes for speakers as they will be automatically registered and do not count towards your contracted complimentary pass allotment.
Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management.
Exhibitor Move In and Move Out
Exhibition set up hours:
Monday, March 25: 3:00 PM - 5:00PM
Exhibition break down:
Thursday, March 28:1:30PM - 3:00PM
Exhibitor access hours:
Tuesday, March 26: 7:00AM - 6:15PM
Wednesday, March 27: 7:30AM - 6:15PM
Thursday, March 28: 7:30AM - 3:00PM
Tuesday, March 26:
Exhibit Opening & Registration: 7:30AM – 8:20AM
Networking Break: 9:45AM - 10:15AM
Lunch: 12:30PM - 1:30PM
Afternoon Refreshment Break: 2:15PM – 2:45PM
Networking Reception: 5:00PM - 6:00PM
Wednesday, March 27:
Breakfast: 8:00AM - 8:30AM
Networking Break: 10:30AM - 11:00AM
Luncheon & Trailblazer Awards: 12:45PM - 1:45PM
Networking Break: 3:15PM - 3:45PM
Networking Reception: 5:15PM - 6:15PM
Thursday, March 28:
Morning Refreshment Break: 10:15AM - 10:45AM
Lunch: 12:30PM - 1:30PM
Your Exhibit Space Includes:
Exhibit Size: 8' Inline Booth
- 6' Table
- 2 Chairs
- Basic Power
- Basic Wifi
NOT Included with your exhibit:
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Additional Internet
- Please note: Basic WIFI will be available in the exhibit hall
- Additional Power
- Please note: Basic Power will be available in the exhibit hall
Shipping - Tracking Numbers
As part of our customer service to the exhibitors, please send the tracking numbers for any boxes/booths shipped. Our show management team will help track packages on-site should any issues or delays arise.
The Hotel’s shipping address is:
201 South Columbus Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
All boxes shipped to the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing must display a label stating the following information:
Informa Accounting & Reporting Congress
March 25th-March 29th
-Name of Sponsor
-Telephone number with a contact name
-Box # of #
Receipt of packages will be billed at a rate of $5.00 per box or $150.00 per pallet. Packages shipped to the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing should not arrive more than 3 days prior to the start of the scheduled function.
Please send complete tracking information to Gianna Gonzales email@example.com
After the event
All Packages must be packaged, taped and labeled for pickup from UPS, Fedex or USPS. Informa is not able to print or package shipping.
Set up Break Down
Please ensure all Exhibitors are registered and have photo ID.
Exhibit Setup will begin at 3:00PM on Monday, March 25th. You will receive your assigned exhibit number as we near the event.
We will open the exhibit hall to exhibitors at 7:00am and 7:30am for attendees on Tuesday. We will close the exhibit hall at 6:15PM on Tuesday and Wednesday. We will reopen the exhibit hall at 7:30AM for exhibitors and 8:00AM for attendees Wednesday and Thursday morning. There are no locks on the exhibit hall however there will be a separate space where valuables may be locked.
You may begin breaking down following the lunch, at 1:30PM Thursday, March 28.
Lead retrieval at Accounting and Reporting Congress will be provided by GES Visit Connect and can be accessed via the ConnectMe App.
To access, log into the ConnectMe app. Your specific event code for the ConnectMe app is LS2024. You’ll see a Lead Retrieval button on your home page (if you do not see lead retrieval on the home page, please contact Lisa Marzoli to ensure you have badge scanning abilities set up). Clicking this will bring you to Visit Connect – you’ll then want to follow the instructions to add it to your home screen to simplify the badge scanning process.
**It is important not to forgo the ConnectMe app and go straight to downloading the Visit Connect App from the app store – this will disrupt your leads and may result in lost data. You must go through ConnectMe.
- Each Sponsor company attending the physical event will receive a list of leads collected and access to the lead retrieval technology.
- Once you accept the terms, you’ll be able to scan leads using the QR code scanner. Click the ‘Add Person’ icon in the bottom right hand corner. This will pop you into your QR scanner. Once a badge is scanned, it will appear your dashboard in Visit Connect!
- If you are sponsoring a session, we recommend stationing a team member at the entrance to the session room to scan attendees that enter or exit the room for your session!
- Please note: Lead retrieval is an add on to the ConnectMe app and will only show for sponsors who have had this feature added, most delegates will not have this feature in their ConnectMe app.
- If you have questions, please visit the Informa staff at the registration desk or contact Lisa Marzoli
- Leads captured using the Visit Connect Lead Retrieval App will be available to you immediately, in real time; as well as after the event in your Alchemy Analytics Report
**PLEASE NOTE: You will not see this technology in your app until 1 week out from the event.