Welcome to the 100% Virtual, Accounting and Reporting Exhibitor Manual, 2021
Welcome! Below you will find important details and deadlines to prepare your team ahead of this event. Our new and improved platform makes it easier than ever or you to showcase your technologies and connect with global end-users and decision makers.
Please watch our two-minute, virtual event demonstration video to learn about the platform and its features.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Brant; Hannah.Brant@informa.com
Our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, I look forward to working with you!
Virtual Exhibition Booth - Deadline: Monday, August 2nd
Please prepare and send the following information:
• Company name (as it should appear on the virtual platform)
• Company description & header (character limit 1000 with spaces)
• Company logo (500 pixels wide x 300 pixels high - PNG 5mb)
• Company website URL
• Social links (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Documents (including title and thumbnail): You are able to provide up to 3 PDF documents that can be downloaded
• Videos (including title and thumbnail): you are able to provide up to 3 different videos in MP4 format (HD Resolution: 1920x1080)
• Background graphic for your virtual booth (OPTIONAL): You are able to provide an image to increase your company branding (Landscape, 1920x1080 pixels - PNG 5mb)
Please send all of the above to our DROPBOX FOLDER
Please label all items with your company name and description e.g. INFORMA CONNECT - PDF 1
Pass Registration - Deadline: Monday, August 2nd
Please refer to your contract for how many passes you have been allocated.
For additional passes, please contact Abigail Mlynek; Abigail.Mlynek@informa.com
Speaker Passes will be automatically registered, so please do not use your allocation to register speakers.
Please send Timothy Berry; email@example.com your pass information including; Title, Name, Company, Job Title & Country
Additional Sponsor Information
If you have anything else listed in your contract e.g. a whitepaper, I will be in touch with you separately regarding this
Your virtual hub allows you to connect directly with attendees and is a place for you to display content such as videos, images and documents Attendees can connect with you via video chat and messenger functions and you are able to host 1-2-1 meetings.
Once we have created your virtual booth, we will be arranging a call with you to run through the platform and how you are able to edit your booth going forward. You can watch this VIDEO or read this DOCUMENT for more information.
The platform enables you to meet and network in multiple ways;
- 1-2-1 meetings - Arrange specific meetings with a targeted audience
- Coffee tables - Pop into an open coffee table to meet with fellow attendees
- Chat function - Like most social media platforms, try our instant messenger function
- Booth visits - Anyone can stop for a chat at your booth, either F2F, via the chat or even to join your live demo
- VIP room - hosted by one of our sponsors and invite only
Should I have a staff member always at my virtual booth?
- The best practice is the same as a live event - ideally there would be someone manning the booth at all times. You do not need to be permanently within the showcase page itself as you are able to be called upon from wherever you are in the platform but it is still advisable to have 1 person there to see attendees coming in and out of the hub and have the opportunity to connect with them quickly
What format/spec should I be sending my documents/videos and images?
- The video should be MP4, the documents PDF and the images .JPEG
I can only have 3 videos and documents at my booth, can these be changed each day?
- Yes, you are able to rotate these yourself by editing your own page
When will staff receive their event logins?
- Once they have been registered via the online portal, they are registered for the conference. Login credentials will be sent a week prior to the event beginning.