Discover the path from design and architecture, to selecting and implementing a CRM
Discover relevant resources to evolve your CRM to the next level of engagement, robustness and resiliency.
Sign Up for Our Professional Advanced Customer Relationship Management Training
The architecture of the CRM shall be designed from its foundation to be solid and resilient, yet flexible enough to allow for rapid pivoting when business requires. If you want to future-proof your business, you need to take complete ownership of your customer relationships management.
Benefits Of Attending
- Understand the important aspects of a CRM implementation
- Get to know the tools for high-level CRM design
- Discover the path from design and architecture, to selecting and implementing a CRM
- Learn new ideas related to recent technology developments
- Understand the importance of embracing the framework behind CRM technology for maximizing its potential and reaping the benefits of customer relationship-centric approaches.
- Gain insights into the significance of placing the customer relationship at the core of organizational activities and the long-term macro results it can generate.
- Acquire knowledge of designing a solid and resilient CRM architecture that also offers flexibility for rapid pivoting based on business requirements.
- Develop skills to take complete ownership of customer relationship management to future-proof the business.
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
Professionals involved in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Care Support, After Sales Servicing, and Sales Management has the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of CRM and stay updated with the latest technology innovations. This knowledge and insight can provide them with the competitive edge needed to evolve and succeed in their careers and businesses, regardless of their role within a team or whether they are leading one.
Program level: Advanced
During the course we will analyze all the important aspects of a CRM implementation. With real examples from the business world, the course will provide tools that you can apply in your future projects related to CRM.
The course will support you to navigate with confidence in all the relevant stages of a CRM from design to execution. You will understand how to merge your CRM in the Digital Transformation stream and how to benefit from the latest innovation such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning among others.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Marco
Marco began his corporate career as a Project Manager for the Italian subsidiary of an American international corporation in the medical industry. He then held different management positions in Business Development, Sales, and Marketing. From 2005 to 2008 he was a resident expatriate in the USA, holding the position of General Manager and Director for the North American subsidiary of an International Group within logistics and distribution of automotive and industrial components.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement