Main Conference: 23 & 24 November 2021 / Digital Focus Day: 22 November 2021
Hotel Le Plaza,
RECONNECT WITH THE COMPETITION LAW COMMUNITY SAFELY
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees and speakers back in Brussels. To ensure that it is a safe and enjoyable experience we are following local and national regulations.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
Covid Safe Ticket (CST)
Please note, as per official Belgian regulations, all attendees will be required to provide one of the following to gain admittance to the event:
- a certificate of complete vaccination with a recognized vaccine over 13 days old
- a certificate of a negative PCR test in the last 48 hours or an antigen test (rapid test) in the last 24 hours
- a recovery certificate of up to 180 days old
Further information can be found on: https://www.brussels.be/covid-safe-ticket
Book with confidence
- If you book and pay now but, for any regulatory or company policy reason, you cannot attend we will issue you with:
- a credit note for you, or a colleague, to attend another event
- or a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please email us or call +44 (0)20 8052 0601
On-site protocol in addition to Covid Safe Ticket (CST)
- Please be mindful and respect the comfort levels of other delegates in terms of personal contact and social distancing
- For everyone's safety, we will be taking the following measures on site:
- The use of face masks is encouraged when moving around inside the conference venue
- Hand sanitiser stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Minimal touchpoints including at lunch and during refreshment breaks
- All attendees will be able to access the conference app in order to access conference materials - avoiding the need to distribute and share printed materials. In order to avoid microphone sharing, questions to speakers can be sent by text via the app during the conference
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste, etc we ask you to not attend the conference unless you have received a negative PCR test.
Informa AllSecure is a comprehensive set of enhanced measures to provide everyone who joins our events with the confidence that the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are being applied.
You may notice more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas at our events, as well as hand sanitising stations and signage encouraging everyone to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.