Advanced Risk Management training course
Learn how to
- Develop the tools and techniques needed to measure market risk effectively
- Master liquidity risk management
- Use credit risk modelling and management
- Employ credit derivatives to manage credit risk
- Incorporate the latest developments in regulation and capital requirements
- Use the lessons learned from the credit crisis and attempted global recovery
- Examine how Brexit might affect risk
Case studies and practical sessions
- Market risk measures
- Simple portfolio credit risk Modelling
- Basket credit products
- The Chief Credit Officer role
- The demise of Lehman Brothers, MF Global, Amaranth – what went wrong?
Course Leader: Dr Andrew Street, International Risk Specialist
Course Fee: £2999 plus VAT @ 20% = £3598.80
Why choose IFF?
TRACK RECORD – TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer, Dr Andrew Street, to find out more.
This is an excellent course, especially well presented… Excellent presentations and real examples… Quite inspiring given my prior experience.
RISKMINDS EVENT SERIES
In-person and virtual events for the risk management industry.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.