Advanced Risk Management training course
Learn how to
- Develop the tools and techniques needed to measure market risk effectively
- Master liquidity risk management
- Use credit risk modelling and management
- Employ credit derivatives to manage credit risk
- Incorporate the latest developments in regulation and capital requirements
- Use the lessons learned from the credit crisis and attempted global recovery
- Examine how Brexit might affect risk
Case studies and practical sessions
- Market risk measures
- Simple portfolio credit risk Modelling
- Basket credit products
- The Chief Credit Officer role
- The demise of Lehman Brothers, MF Global, Amaranth – what went wrong?
Course Leader: Dr Andrew Street, International Risk Specialist
Course Fee: £2999 plus VAT @ 20% = £3598.80
Why choose IFF?
TRACK RECORD – TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer, Dr Andrew Street, to find out more.
RISKMINDS EVENT SERIES
In-person and virtual events for the risk management industry.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.