SIGN UP NOW FOR The Mechanics of Risk Management training course
On completion of this distance learning course you will have a detailed overview of the types of risk that have a significant impact on our global financial markets today. It provides a practical framework that will help you quickly understand the key issues within the different types of risk.
What you'll learn
- An overview of the types of risk that have a significant impact on our global financial markets today
- The key issues within the different types of risk
- The three key areas that permeate through all types of risk: identification, measurement and management
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of RiskMinds, the world's leading risk management event series.