The Mechanics of Risk Management training course
Unit 1 – Introduction to Risk Management
Unit 2 – Interest Rate and Currency Risk
Unit 3 – Market Risk
Unit 4 – Liquidity Risk
Unit 5 – Operational Risk
Unit 6 – Credit and Counter-Party Risk
Unit 7 – Systemic and Sovereign Risk
Unit 8 – Regulation and Risk Management
What you'll learn
- An overview of the types of risk that have a significant impact on our global financial markets today
- The key issues within the different types of risk
- The three key areas that permeate through all types of risk: identification, measurement and management
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Clive Corcoran to find out more.