Book with total confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact either:
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees, sponsors and speakers at Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe 2020 in Amsterdam in mid-June.
Our number one priority is the safety of our delegates and colleagues, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety.
There are extra measures in place for 2020 in light of developments with COVID-19, and we're closely following all official health and travel guidance and precautions from the World Health Organisation and local government authorities, and encouraging our visitors to do the same.
- Extra hygiene measures including sanitisation stations, and the widespread availability of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event
- Onsite medical guidance and support is also available, in the unlikely event it is required
Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.
Please email us with any questions.