2022 Information Coming Soon!
THE ANTIBODY INDUSTRY’S EUROPEAN EVENT FOR ANTIBODY AND PROTEIN THERAPEUTIC SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND NETWORKING
Cutting-Edge Updates On The Latest COVID Antibody Treatments, Multispecific Treatments, T-Cell Therapies, Technology, Payloaded Antibodies, Immune-Oncology, And Much More
ANTIBODY ENGINEERING & THERAPEUTICS EUROPE: WHAT'S NEW FOR 2021?
With six new themed session groups and two training courses, this is your one-stop to elevate your team's understanding of the current antibody engineering landscape.
- COVID Antibody Treatment Successes, Failures and Models: What Have We Learned?
- New Approaches to Multispecific Antibody Treatment
- Advances in T-Cell Engaging Therapies
- Antibody Screening, Discovery and Technology
- Payloaded Antibodies and Immune-oncology – Crossroads
- Exploiting and Understanding Avidity Engineering of Antibodies
- Introduction to Antibody Engineering Training Course
- Bioconjugation Strategies & Antibody-Drug Conjugates Training Course
2021 Confirmed Keynotes and Session Chairs
Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Virtual Poster: SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED
Highlight your organization’s latest research by presenting a scientific poster in your own dedicated virtual room, which will be accessible to all attendees throughout the event. Plus, you will receive a digital badge that you can post on social media channels such as LinkedIn or on your CV.
- Post a PDF of your poster for attendees to download
- Host a pre-recorded audio or video introduction of your poster
- Hold face-to-face virtual meetings with attendees who visit your poster room
The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is 24 May 2021 (full payment for conference and poster fee must be received by this date).
About The Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!
Get the latest event updates
DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
CAR-T and T-cell receptor (TCR) cell therapies are some of the most exciting emerging therapies on the market today, and their engineering strategies are crucial. This whitepaper discusses recent developments in CAR and TCR engineering and the overlap with antibody engineering, including:
- Companies leading the way in TCR and T cell engineering
- Novel platforms and enabling technologies
- Technologies for Engineering CAR T cells
- Technologies for Engineering TCRs (T cell receptors)
- Lessons antibody engineers can learn from TCR and CAR T cell engineers