8-10 June 2021
★ VIRTUAL EVENT
THE INDUSTRY’S EUROPEAN EVENT FOR ANTIBODY AND PROTEIN THERAPEUTIC SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND NETWORKING
NEW CONTENT AND FORMAT--LIVE keynote presentations, scientific briefings and speaker Q&A panel discussions PLUS over 50 on-demand presentations with 24/7 access for 30 days
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2021?
6 New Themed Session Groups and 2 Training Courses—you will find everything your team will need to be brought up-to-speed in this rapidly changing landscape.
- COVID Antibody Treatment Successes, Failures and Models: What Have We Learned?
- New Approaches to Multispecific Antibody Treatment
- Advances in T-Cell Engaging Therapies
- Antibody Screening, Discovery and Technology
- Payloaded Antibodies and Immune-oncology – Crossroads
- Exploiting and Understanding Avidity Engineering of Antibodies
- Introduction to Antibody Engineering Training Course
- Bioconjugation Strategies & Antibody-Drug Conjugates Training Course
Early Confirmed Keynotes and Session Chairs
Get Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Virtual Poster
Highlight your organization’s latest research by presenting a scientific poster in your own dedicated virtual room, which will be accessible to all attendees throughout the event. Plus, you will receive a digital badge that you can post on social media channels such as LinkedIn or on your CV.
- Post a PDF of your poster for attendees to download
- Host a pre-recorded audio or video introduction of your poster
- Hold face-to-face virtual meetings with attendees who visit your poster room
The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is 24 May 2021 (full payment for conference and poster fee must be received by this date).
Benefits of Virtual Format
- Access a combination of pre-recorded & live case studies and new data presentations and view at your own pace with content available for 30 days
- Engage with speakers during live Q&A and interactive surveys/polling. Plus, access on-demand content for viewing at your own pace
- View exhibitors and technology showcases/scientific briefings & speak with live product specialists in our virtual exhibition
- Access scientific posters and virtually meet (with video sharing) poster presenters who are showcasing their research in dedicated virtual poster rooms
AI-Enabled Virtual Networking
- Connect with people from companies and topic interests most relevant to you. The AI based matchmaking will recommend top matches. You can see everyone registered for the event, but your most relevant matches are listed first. Utilize our built-in networking platform to browse the full attendee list and send private messages before, during and after the virtual event
- Gain answers to your current antibody discovery and development challenges by scheduling 1-1 meetings with fellow attendees, speakers and exhibitors
- Invite people into to your own private “room” to talk - where you can screenshare and share annotations to collaborate
About The Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!
Get the latest event updates
DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
CAR-T and T-cell receptor (TCR) cell therapies are some of the most exciting emerging therapies on the market today, and their engineering strategies are crucial. This whitepaper discusses recent developments in CAR and TCR engineering and the overlap with antibody engineering, including:
- Companies leading the way in TCR and T cell engineering
- Novel platforms and enabling technologies
- Technologies for Engineering CAR T cells
- Technologies for Engineering TCRs (T cell receptors)
- Lessons antibody engineers can learn from TCR and CAR T cell engineers