Delivered as a Hybrid Event from December 12 - 16, 2021
Live In-Person Experience Delivered December 12 - 16 2021,
Marriott Marquis San Diego
THE #1 ANTIBODY ENGINEERING CONFERENCE FOR ACCELERATING NEXT GENERATION ANTIBODIES TO COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
Discover the Latest Innovations in Science on Antibody Discovery, Engineering Cytokines, Drug Conjugates, Immunotherapy, Machine Learning and Much More...
Celebrating 32 Years of Bringing The Community Together to Discuss Time-Critical Antibody Engineering Updates and Best Practices
Obtain Cutting-Edge Updates from Antibody Experts
- Learn from the who's who in Antibody science and thought-leaders in industry including the likes of Kristian G. Andersen, Ph.D. (Scripps Research) , James Wells, Ph.D. (UCSF), and Aviv Regev, Ph.D. (Genentech Research & Early Development).
- Dive into a programme created in conjunction with the Antibody Society, meaning second-to-none insights and the highest-caliber of speakers, exhibitors, and attendees
- Put your questions to 135+ speakers from all areas of the antibody engineering & therapeutics community, allowing you to enhance your own drug discovery strategy
Overcome your Antibody and Engineering Challenges
- Elevate your knowledge of how to engineer antibody therapeutics with improved drug-like properties to better combat a variety of diseases and to gain a competitive advantage over existing therapeutics already on the market
- Develop your understanding of the decision-process behind therapeutic modality (antibody therapeutic, bispecific, fusion protein, antibody alternative, ADC, etc.) will give you the greatest chance of success in developing new therapeutics
- Discover how to manipulate the immune system to develop novel therapeutics
- Take the discussion outside of cancer: Finding new disease applications of antibody therapeutics
Network with Best-in-Class Virtually or In-Person
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics will provide you with ample opportunity to connect with hundreds of your antibody peers, both virtually and in-person:]
- Meet with academics and industry scientists, as well as the world-renowned speaker panel to understand both basic research in antibody and protein engineering as well as therapeutic applications
- Discuss key topics across cocktails in two evening receptions and four networking lunches at the in-person conference in San Diego
- Connect online through informal and formal networking options, including dedicated Q&A sessions, live panels, our instant messenger functionality, 1-to-1 video calls, and 70+ poster presentations
ANTIBODY DISCUSSIONS YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics 2021 will provide you with even more leading content, including:
- “Engineered Cytokines for Cancer Immunotherapy” New Half-Day Session
- “Intratumoral Immunotherapy Administration” New Half-Day Session
- “When High Affinity Is Necessary in Antibody Therapeutics” New Workshop
- “Single Domain Antibodies: Repertoire, Engineering and Applications” New Half-Day Session
- “Progression of Innovative Antibody-based Therapeutics to Clinical Stage” New Half-Day Session
- “Vaccines and Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2: Dealing with Antigenic Variation” New Half-Day Session
- “HT Antibody Discovery/Engineering: Driving Innovation Towards 0-day Discovery” New Half-Day Session
Meet the Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics 2021 Keynote Speakers:
Showcase your work: Submit a Poster!
Are you working on a project that you'd like to showcase to the antibody community? Present a Scientific Poster in Poster Viewing Hall!
Highlight your organization’s latest research by presenting a scientific poster in your own dedicated virtual room, which will be accessible to all attendees throughout the event. As a virtual poster presenter, you can:
- Post a PDF of your poster for attendees to download
- Host a pre-recorded audio or video introduction of your poster
- Hold face-to-face and 1-to-1 virtual meetings with attendees who visit your poster room
- Be a part of the live poster presentation hall
- Meet with attendees on-site and discuss your work with big pharma representatives and other scientists
Get the latest news.
As it happens
Engage with Key Decision-Makers at Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristin Skahan: KSkahan@informaconnectls.com | +1-857-504-6730
About the Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!