December 13-17, 2020
Marriott Marquis San Diego,
San Diego, CA
THE #1 ANTIBODY ENGINEERING CONFERENCE FOR ACCELERATING NEXT GENERATION ANTIBODIES TO COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
Find the latest science, technology and partners in antibody engineering, immunobiology and next generation binders
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EVENT! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR DECEMBER 13-17, 2020
Get the latest event updates
New Content and Sessions for 2019!
New Half-Day Sessions
- Tumor-conditional Immunotherapy
- Tissue Specific Delivery of Antibodies
- Reverse Translation: Antibody Engineering and Clinical Data
- Bioinformatics and Computational Tools for Antibody Optimization and Engineering
- Emerging Technologies and Approaches for Antibody Engineering
- Systems Immunology for Therapeutic Target Discovery
- Targeting Subcellular Trafficking Pathways to Generate Antibody Therapeutics
- Special Joint Session with the Chinese Antibody Society
New Half-Day Workshops
- Bispecific Antibodies: New Strategies and Case Studies
- Machine Learning in Antibody and Protein Engineering
Conference Advisory Board and Guest Session Chairs
2019 Confirmed Keynote Speakers
George Georgiou, Ph.D.
Professor, Laura Jennings Turner Chair in Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
FAST-TRACK YOUR ANTIBODIES TO THE CLINIC AND BEYOND
The Most Innovative Science From Industry and Academic Experts
- Start the day with 4 must-attend keynotes from trail-blazing researchers in antibody therapeutics.
- Evaluate technologies that can help your R&D at the Scientific Briefing sessions.
- Hear over 135 case studies and industry updates.
Partner with Global Antibody Innovators and Suppliers
- Collaborate with 1,000+ attendees from leading pharma, biotechs, and academia from North America, Asia and Europe.
- Accelerate towards commercial success by connecting with 75+ leading technology and service providers.
The Most Networking Opportunities at The Largest Meeting
- Find potential partners for research projects via the simple and easy-to-use attendee networking app.
- Mix and mingle at the two cocktail receptions and two networking lunches.
- Chat about cutting-edge antibody research with poster presenters--or better yet--present your own poster!
Get Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Poster
Benefits of Presenting a Poster
1. FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
2. IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
3. HONE IDEAS: Ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
Deadline for Poster Submission is November 8, 2019.
About the Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics 2020 in San Diego
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristin Skahan: KSkahan@informaconnectls.com | +1-857-504-6730