December 13-17, 2020
Marriott Marquis San Diego,
San Diego, CA
THE #1 ANTIBODY ENGINEERING CONFERENCE FOR ACCELERATING NEXT GENERATION ANTIBODIES TO COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
Find the latest science, technology and partners in antibody engineering, immunobiology and next generation binders
2020 Confirmed Keynote Speakers
2020 CONFERENCE SESSION TOPICS
Antibody Selection and Screening in Early Discovery
Andrew Bradbury, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Specifica
Novel Non-cancer Targets for Therapeutic Antibodies
James Larrick, M.D., Ph.D., Managing Director and Chief Medical Officer, Panorama Research Institute and Velocity Pharmaceutical Development
Transforming Therapeutic Targets
Janine Schuurman, Ph.D., Vice President, Research, Genmab, The Netherlands
James A. Ernst, Ph.D., Senior Director, Head of Development Sciences, Xencor
Developments in ADC Technology
Sally Ward, Ph.D., Professor, University of Southampton and Texas A&M University Health Science Center
Inducible Activation of Antibodies to Enhance Therapeutic Index
Paul J. Carter, Ph.D., Senior Director and Senior Staff Scientist, Antibody Engineering, Genentech, Inc.
Bispecific T cell Engagers
Paul W.H.I. Parren, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Immunohematology and Blood Transfusion, Leiden University Medical Center and EVP and Head of R&D, Lava Therapeutics, The Netherlands
Katherine Harris, Ph.D., Senior Director of Discovery at Teneobio
Novel Insights into Immunoglobulin Structures (i.e. Fabs, Fc, Antibody Oligomers and Complexes)
Andrew Ward, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology, The Scripps Research Institute
Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic with Antibodies, Small Molecule Drugs and Vaccines
Dennis R. Burton, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Immunology and Microbiology, The Scripps Research Institute
Expressing Antibodies by Gene Therapy and/or Viral Therapies
Andreas Plückthun, Ph.D., Professor and Director, Department of Biochemistry, University of Zürich, Switzerland
Sourcing Disease-specific Human Antibodies from Patient Repertoires
Jennifer Cochran, Ph.D., Professor and Department Chair of Bioengineering, Stanford University
Kerry A. Chester, Ph.D., Professor of Molecular Medicine, UCL Cancer Institute, University College London, United Kingdom
Computational Modeling of Antibody-Antigen Interactions
Jamie K. Scott, M.D., Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Department of Molecular Biology & Biochemistry and Faculty of Health Sciences, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Jean-Philippe Bürckert, Ph.D., Director of Computational Immunology, Distributed Bio
Juan Carlos Almagro, Ph.D., Founder and Director, GlobalBio
Antibody Binding Sites as Therapeutics: scFv, VHH, VNAR and Beyond
Anne Messer, Ph.D., Professor of Biomedical Sciences, University at Albany and Principal Investigator, Neural Stem Cell Institute, Regenerative Research Foundation
Gregory Adams, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Elucida Oncology
Mitchell Ho, Ph.D., Senior Investigator, Laboratory of Molecular Biology, NIH NCI
FcR and Antibody Effector Functions
Falk Nimmerjahn, Ph.D., Professor, Division of Genetics, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
Immune Oncology Antibodies
K. Dane Wittrup, Ph.D., C.P. Dubbs Professor of Chemical Engineering and Biological Engineering, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Workshop: Antibody Affinity Maturation and Developability Improvement for Lead Optimization
Stephen Parmley, Ph.D., Vice President, Molecular Biology & Protein Sciences, AnaptysBio
Workshop: Engineering Chimeric Antigen Receptors, T cell Receptors and Cytokines
Sai Reddy, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering, ETH Zurich/Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland
FAST-TRACK YOUR ANTIBODIES TO THE CLINIC AND BEYOND
The Most Innovative Science From Industry and Academic Experts
- Start the day with 4 must-attend keynotes from trail-blazing researchers in antibody therapeutics.
- Evaluate technologies that can help your R&D at the Scientific Briefing sessions.
- Hear over 135 case studies and industry updates.
Partner with Global Antibody Innovators and Suppliers
- Collaborate with 1,000+ attendees from leading pharma, biotechs, and academia from North America, Asia and Europe.
- Accelerate towards commercial success by connecting with 75+ leading technology and service providers.
The Most Networking Opportunities at The Largest Meeting
- Find potential partners for research projects via the simple and easy-to-use attendee networking app.
- Mix and mingle at the two cocktail receptions and two networking lunches.
- Chat about cutting-edge antibody research with poster presenters--or better yet--present your own poster!
Get Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Poster
Benefits of Presenting a Poster
1. FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
2. IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
3. HONE IDEAS: Ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
Poster Submission Deadline: November 20, 2020
Get the latest news.
As it happens
About the Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics 2020 in San Diego
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristin Skahan: KSkahan@informaconnectls.com | +1-857-504-6730