24-26 February 2021|The Westin Miyako Kyoto,Kyoto, Japan
THE ONLY EVENT IN ASIA PROVIDING THE LATEST SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND PARTNERS TO ACCELERATE ANTIBODY & PROTEIN THERAPIES, ADCS, BISPECIFICS AND IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY
World-renowned scientists sharing the latest technologies, R&D and clinical data to fast-track your next-generation therapeutics towards commercial success
IF YOU HAVE MISSED THIS EVENT, PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER ANTIBODY ENGINEERING & THERAPEUTIC EVENTS BELOW
New Data and Science Presented by Foremost Authorities From Around the World
Shohei Koide, PhD
Professor of Biologics Design, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
New York University School of Medicine
No WHO or government travel restrictions have been issued for Japan, and this event is scheduled to go ahead as planned. We will continue to monitor the situation and act on appropriate advice.
We are in continuous contact with speakers who are still committed to attending and presenting new data and science at the event, and more delegates are booking daily. Over the course of the week we will welcome over 420 attendees from a spectrum of biopharmaceutical development and production companies ready to share ideas and network!
We look forward to welcoming you in Kyoto.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2020?
New Technologies, R&D Advances and Clinical Data to Help you Fast-Track Next Generation Therapeutics to Market
- NEW! Workshop on Engineering Strategies for TCR and CAR T Cell Therapies
- NEW! World-Renowned Academic and Industry Keynotes
- NEW! Location in Kyoto, Japan
- EXPANDED! More Confirmed Speakers from Leading US and European Antibody Companies
- EXPANDED! More Science and Data - 80% of Speakers Are New This Year
- EXPANDED! Exhibit and Poster Sessions
The Latest Scientific Case Studies and Data from Global Companies at the Forefront of Discovery
- Invenra, Amgen, Argenx, Xencor, Immatics and AbbVie will present breakthrough case studies and cutting-edge data
- Eisai will unveil the latest development of Novel Anti-Tau Antibody
- NBE-Therapeutics will provide an update on NBE-002, an anthracycline-based immune-stimulatory antibody drug conjugate
- Sai Reddy will uncover his data on how deep learning enables therapeutic antibody optimization in mammalian cells
- Genentech will detail MerTK Blockade which enhances anti-tumor immunity
- Dainippon Sumitomo's Antibody Intracellular Activated Drug Conjugate (AiADC) as a novel ADC technology
Novel Approaches to Accelerate Therapeutic Development To Be Covered
- Sally Ward’s Research on Targeting Intracellular Trafficking Pathways for the Design of Therapeutics
- Shohei Koide’s Advances in Novel Therapeutics Based on Synthetic Binding Proteins
- Lava Therapeutics’ Novel Bispecific γδ-T cell Engagers for the Treatment of Cancer
- Chugai’s Novel Antibody Engineering to Improve Therapeutic Index of Antibody Targeting Solid Tumors
- Takeda’s Vision for Antibody Drug Discovery: An Overview of Programs and Progress
- Koji Tamada’s Prime CAR Technology, a Novel Platform of T cell Therapy Against Solid Tumors
Partial List of Companies Attending Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics ASIA 2020
Abbvie Bioresearch Center
Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Chugai Pharmabody Research Pte Ltd
Chugai Pharmabody Research Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
Daiichi Sankyo Co.,Ltd.
GenScript USA Inc
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
Kaohsiung Medical University
KOTAI Biotechnologies, Inc.
Lava Therapeutics and Leiden University
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporatio
Mochida Pharmaceutical CO LTD
National Health Research Institutes
National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation
NB Health Laboratory Co Ltd
New York University School of Medicine
Nippon Shokunai Co Ltd
NY University School of Medicine
SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
Twist Biopharma, a division of Twist Bioscience
University of Southampton and Texas A&M University Health Science Center
University of Tokyo
University of Zurich
Yamaguchi University Graduate School of Medicine
Get Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Scientific Poster
- FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
- RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
- HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field
Deadline to Submit a Poster is 24 January 2020
1 Registration = 2 Events
Your registration to Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics ASIA also accesses AsiaTIDES: Oligonucleotides and Peptide Therapeutics
24-26 February 2020 - The Westin Miyako Kyoto Hotel
Meet the Esteemed Scientific Advisory Board
- Tomoyuki Igawa, Ph.D., CEO and Research Head, Chugai Pharmabody Research Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Qing Li, Ph.D., Scientist I, Medimmune, USA
- Sai Reddy, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Jijie Gu, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer and Executive Vice President,
WuXi Biologics, China
- Chengbin Wu, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Shanghai EpimAb Biotherapeutics Inc., China
- Yong-Sung Kim, Ph.D., Professor, Departments of Molecular Science and Technology, and Applied Chemistry and Biological Engineering, Ajou University, South Korea
- Karthik Viswanathan, Director, Research, Visterra, Inc., USA
- Andrew Bradbury, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Specifica, USA