Artificial intelligence in banking training course
Learn how to
- Design an AI infrastructure for your bank
- Build multi-stakeholder AI partnerships
- Use the latest cutting-edge business applications of AI within front and back offices
- Understand key regulations, basic compliance and the elementary legal framework for AI in banking and their impact
- Mitigate the potential dangers as well as ethical and social aspects of AI
Case studies and practical sessions
- How does your organisation handle data?
- How would you set up an AI project at your company?
- How to employ anomaly detection in your bank
- Environmental and Climate Risks and Risk Dashboards
- Design an AI project for your organisation
- Identify and structure your own case on Big Data and AI
- How would you develop pay-per-use financing at your company?
Course Leader: Christian Spindler, Data Scientist and AI in Finance Specialist
Course Fee: £1999.00 + VAT @ 20% = £2398.80
Why choose IFF
- TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
- INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
- SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
- ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Proud to Partner
IFF is the official learning partner of Finovate - leading conferences showcasing cutting-edge banking and financial technology.
Find out more about Finovate events, articles and interviews.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.