30 November - 1 December 2022
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
The 27th Annual Asia International Coffee Conference
From bean to brew: the economics of coffee
Join traders, roasters and major coffee brands
The green bean buyers' roadshow
Network with regional and international coffee professionals and find out how processing and retailing is evolving at the second largest coffee production market in the world.
Hear from top roasters from around the world and different perspectives from key industry players from traders and investors/financiers to sustainability managers and NGOs.
Vietnam in Focus
Hear the latest in Vietnam Government’s coffee market policy and how they are increasing their market share.
- Meet with Vietnam’s green bean buyers and learn about production and supply projections.
- Understand the latest market developments, risk and opportunities both internationally and locally.
- Examine how to cultivate the domestic consumption market in Vietnam.
Global Coffee Trade Markets
Tap into emerging markets and meet new roasters.
- Plan for your business by understanding how pricing, supply and consumption is impacting the global coffee market.
- Discover how consumer preferences and retail trends are impacting the end product.
Advancing coffee production
Processing, product innovation and retailing
- Find out how consumer preferences and retail trends impacting the end product.
- Discover how ICT is impacting the coffee farm and supply chain.
- Look at the impact of direct trade and how technology is changing the landscape of coffee procurement.
Procurement updates, quality expectation, partnership, and sustainable sourcing
- Smallholder engagement and how to best collaborate with the growers
- Partnerships and business models available to promote sustainable coffee development
Uncover strategies for grower incentives and long-term sustainability.
- Gain an understanding of the projected global demand for for certified sustainable coffee and how the UN SDG is approaching the need for sustainability.
- Strategies to support farmers with grower incentives, smart water management, and water security
- Climate smart agriculture for coffee plantations.
Coffee Week Concierge
Maximise your networking opportunities and forge new business connections. Our AICC team facilitate one to one meetings, breakfast briefing, and private VIP meetings.
Contact us to find out more about our business matching and let us know who you would like to meet.
Paul de Peralta
It was my first time and it was good! Coffee world is so big and it’s great to hear from experts in different areas.
Join the pinnacle social event at the Asia International Coffee Conference. The Coffee Dinner is an industry-wide networking event dinner and provides a fantastic opportunity for you and your colleagues to make new connections with local leaders and international coffee players.