7-8 December 2021
Central African Time (CAT)
11th Annual Africa Sugar Conference
Uncover new markets for sugar and new revenue streams
Africa's premier gathering for the sugar industry
Network with sugar industry leaders
Attend and benefit from networking with the top players and industry heavyweights of the industry, including: government authorities, traders, millers and refiners, banks and investors, and technology providers.
- Deep dive into global market movements and its implications for Africa
- Special coverage of intra-African trade and its impact on the sugar industry
- Africa sugar market developments and the next frontier
- Strategic sugar industry insights
Increase your yield
- Best practices for efficiency and production
- Sugar tech in the spotlight
- Creating new markets
- Continued focus on sugar diversification, with a deeper look at the roadmap for ethanol and co-generation
- Harness new opportunities in Africa sugar markets from digitalising sugar production
- Capitalise on impactful sustainable sugar production
- Sugar financing and investments
- Pricing and supply chain
- Spotlight on Africa’s sugar value chains; country-specific insights and developments
- Hear from top sugar traders and experts on how the macro economic landscape is changing investments and sugar prices.
- Find out how Africa’s major sugar markets are positioning themselves in global market
- Trade agreements and export market dynamics
- Sugar price projections and hedging strategies for raw & white sugar
- Sustainable sugarcane-based agriculture could play an important role in the economic development of Africa.
- Sustainable cane production and commercial best practices
- Sustainability, sugar tech and digitalisation - What is the current development in the region?
- The influence of irrigation technologies on commercial farming, small holders and rural communities
- Opportunities and challenges for co-products in the local and global markets
- Protecting the bottom line: financing your diversification strategies
- Current capabilities: assess alternative markets and increase business resilience
- Extracting full value from sugarcane: production optimisation and capturing value-added from all production streams
Abdul Rasheed Olayiwola
Very enriching and always informative. It keeps one abreast of the developments in the sugar industry in Africa.