Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the BioProcess International US West . Please carefully read through each section below.
Chelcie | Chelcie.Bird@informa.com - Exhibition Manager
Perri | Perri.Lucatello@informa.com - Companies A, B
Nicholas | Nicholas.Matthews@informa.com - Companies C, D
Faizan | Faizan.Haider@informa.com - Companies E-I
Jamie | Jamie.Blowfield@informa.com - Companies J-O
Victoria | Victoria.Biscoe@informa.com - Companies Q-S
Michael | Michael.Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org - Companies #, P, T-Z
Extra Passes and Marketing
- Share Your Attendance With Your Network – With one click of the link below, you can share with your network that you are sponsoring/exhibiting at BPI West and offer them a 10% discount code: HERE
- Purchasing Extra Conference Passes – Sponsors & exhibitors may purchase additional conference passes at an extra 10% discount off the current rate when registering at the following link HERE
- 5 Complimentary Exhibition Visitor Guest Passes - Each sponsoring organization can invite up to five qualified pharma/biotech customers with a therapy in pipeline to apply for a complimentary 3-day exhibition visitor pass. All guest pass applications must be submitted HERE by February 16 and are subject to approval
- Exhibition Visitor Pass Policy - The exhibition visitor pass is exclusively for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with a therapy in pipeline to meet with our exhibitors and participate in our networking events. Applicants cannot be from a sponsor/exhibitor company, CMO, CRO, supplier or vendor organization of any type. Any sponsor/exhibitor companies that require additional passes for colleagues must purchase the all access pass.
KEY DEADLINES AND CONTACTS SUMMARY
KEY DEADLINES AND CONTACTS SUMMARY
There are many contractors for BPI WEST 2024 please download the above document to see a breakdown with links of where to go for relevant information and key dates and deadlines.
Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management.
Exhibitor Move In and Move Out
Exhibition Set Up Hours:
Monday, March 11: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, March 12: 8:00 AM – 1PM
The hall will be closed to all exhibitors between 1PM - 3PM on March 12 for Health & Safety checks and cleaning.
Exhibition Breakdown Hours:
Thursday, March 14: 1:30PM - 6:00PM
Tuesday, March 12:
3PM – 6:30 PM
Afternoon Break in Exhibition Hall: 3PM - 4PM
Opening Night Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall: 5PM - 6:30PM
Wednesday, March 13:
9:15 AM – 5PM
Morning Break: 9:30AM - 10:30AM
Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall: 12PM - 1:30PM
Afternoon Break: 3PM - 4PM
Reception on the Flamingo Lawn: 5PM - 6:30PM (Weather Dependent)
Thursday, March 14:
9:45 AM – 1:30 PM
Morning Break: 10AM - 11AM
Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall: 12:30PM - 1:30PM
Included With Your Booth Space:
Your BPI WEST 2023 Exhibitor Booth Space:
Standard size booths will be set with:
- Booth Size: 10' x 10'
- Backwall Drape: Red
- Sidewall Drape: Red
- Exhibit Hall Carpet: Yes
- Booth ID Sign
NOT Included With Your Booth Space
Links to order items NOT included in your booth package:
- Booth Furnishings can be ordered via GES - CLICK HERE
- Electricity can be ordered via Edlen - CLICK HERE
- AudioVisual can be ordered via Metro Multimedia - CLICK HERE
- Hard Wired Internet can be ordered from February 11.
Please note: WIFI will be available in the exhibit hall
BOOTH SET UP & DESIGN RULES AND REGULATIONS
BPI WEST US adheres to the International Association of Exhibitions and Events® (IAEE) rules and regulations. Please download the above document and read through the IAEE guidelines to ensure your booth falls in line with the rules and regulations.
Pass Registration - FEBRUARY 12
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Chelcie Bird.
Delegate passes are for the 3-day main conference 12-14 March for access to both Exhibit Hall and Conference sessions. Exhibitor passes are for the Exhibit Hall only.
The primary contact from each company will receive a unique link to access the Visit connect portal where you can register your complimentary Main Conference and Booth Staff passes for the in-person event.
- Click on your unique link; an access code will be sent to your email address. (only the primary contact's email address will be given access)
- Click BPI West 2024 under the Events area
- Then click STAFF on the left-hand side navigation bar and there you can register your complimentary passes
- Speakers will automatically be registered, please do not use your Main Conference and Booth Staff passes to register speakers. The BPI West speaker coordinator will be in touch with all speakers directly with further information about their participation.
SHIPPING, DRAYAGE AND MATERIAL HANDLING
GES ADVANCED WAREHOUSE
All shipments should arrive at the GES Advanced Warehouse between February 6 - March 7**
**Deliveries arriving before or after these dates are subject to a surcharge
GES Advanced Warehouse Address
GES - BPI West
Exhibiting Company Name, Booth #, HTS
2321 Siempre Viva Ct
San Diego, CA 92154
United States of America
SHIP DIRECT TO SHOW SITE
Deliveries can be sent directly to the Hotel if preferred. Shipments should arrive on March 11 (8AM - 5PM) or March 12 (8 - 12PM) ONLY.
Please contact show management for any further questions around delivering directly to the show site.
GES - BPI West
Exhibiting Company Name, Booth #
Town and Country Resort
500 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108-3005
United States of America
Posters - DEADLINE FEBRUARY 9
As an exhibitor you are able to submit a poster as per the restrictions listed below. To submit a poster, please go to the link here.
Please note that there is limited space in the exhibition hall so posters will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis so please do not wait until the deadline to avoid disappointment!
Event Partners, Platinum & Gold Sponsors: Up to 2 posters per company
All other sponsors: 1 poster per company
Lead Retrieval will be available through Visit Connect to all exhibitors and sponsors.
Lead Retrieval Setup
This is done via the same portal as pass registration. Your main company contact can login to the dashboard to see the options listed below:
- TEAM – register your colleagues attending the show and they will automatically be setup to scan badges onsite to create your leads
- QUESTIONS – add an unlimited amount of qualifying questions for your leads
- LEADS – this will show a comprehensive, real-time list of leads scanned by your entire onsite team
You have real-time access to the latest leads from your onsite scan data, which can be downloaded at any time as a CSV spreadsheet. You will receive an email instructing how your team can access lead retrieval through their personal devices via the ConnectMe app.
Your Full Lead Report
Before the event begins you will receive login credentials to access your Alchemy lead dashboard, which details all your interactions with delegates on the event app in addition to onsite scans at your sessions and booth. This report updates automatically before, during, and after the event.
NEW Lead Report Upgrade Available: Lead Insights unlocks the full potential of your event and digital campaigns through real-time, actionable insights that help you turn your leads into customers and maximise your return on investment. Contact email@example.com for more details on how to upgrade.
As BPI West is a hybrid event, we will be running a virtual portion of the event through our app and platform ConnectMe.
Part of the hybrid experience is the sponsor resource page which will include the following points:
- Company Name
- Company About Us: max 150 characters
- Company Description: max 1000 words
- Company logo: 400 (w) x 180 (h) pixels
- Videos: up to 10 videos in mp4 format (HD Res: 1920x1080) under 500mb or 5min in length
- Documents: provide up to 10 PDF files that can be downloaded by attendees
- Background Graphic for your page: 1250 x 150px of an abstract image (no text advised)
- Thumbnail for Sponsor Resource Page: 600 x 250px of an abstract image (no text advised)
You will receive further information on when the platform opens for exhibitors to begin editing their virtual page and access to the event app. The event app will be also be how you access lead retrieval at the event.
Sustainability is increasingly important to event attendees. Exhibiting at BPI West gives you the opportunity to highlight your company’s sustainability credentials & align with an event that champions sustainability. To ensure that your company and exhibition stand are aligned with Informa’s sustainability goals:
- View the Exhibitor Checklist and Better Stands Framework here and consider the steps as you plan your event
- Ensure that your stand is compliant with Informa’s Better Stands programme framework - Please share this guidelines document with your stand contractor
BETTER STANDS - Space Only Stands
Better Stands is an Informa wide programme aiming to ensure that all core elements of Space only exhibitor stands are reusable. Help us to reduce environmental impact by committing to the Better Stands programme framework and show that your company values being part of sustainable and socially responsible events.
What's in it for me?
- A better quality, more attractive & sustainable stand
- Opportunity to promote the sustainable credentials of your brand
- Smoother, more efficient build up and breakdown periods
- Lower work hours and reduced construction costs
- Reduce or eradicate your waste bill
What do I need to do?
To make your commitment to Better Stands and contribute to a more sustainable event:
- Familiarise yourself with the Better Stands framework
- Share the guidelines with your contractor before they begin designing your stand
- Ensure your stand reaches at least a bronze level, meaning the stand structure and walls, platform or raised flooring, furniture, equipment and lighting are all reused – Please demonstrate this in your risk assessment and method statement see above
- Ensure that the submitted stand design clearly communicates how you will meet the Better Stands guidelines