Attendee Information for BPI US West 2022 Attendees
We very much look forward to welcoming you to BioProcess International US West 2022, with the live in-person event March 15-17 at the San Diego Convention Center. Please read important event updates below.
San Diego Convention Center
111 W Harbor Dr
San Diego, CA
If you still need to book your hotel accommodations in San Diego, be sure to book one of our remaining discounted hotel rooms at the Hilton Gas Lamp Hotel which is in walking distance from the venue through our Plan your Visit page
At the registration desk, the following documents will be checked visually and the above QR code will be scanned to print your personal badge:
1) Your proof of ID or QR Code which was emailed to all attendees on March 10 & March 14
2) Proof of vaccination against Covid-19.
Informa Connect Life Sciences requires all in-person attendees to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
We will be making a visual in-person check of vaccination proof on site. We do not wish to transmit or store health data electronically, and so all checks will be done in person. This means we are unable to do this in advance. Proof of vaccination can be the vaccination card, a photo or photo-copy of the vaccination card, or a letter from a doctor confirming vaccination has taken place.
Informa Connect Life Sciences also strongly recommend attendees, speakers, exhibitors and staff to wear masks indoors whilst not actively, eating, drinking or presenting. KN95 masks will be available in a limited supply for those who need a mask onsite.
For security purposes your badge must be worn at all times. You will need your badge to access the exhibit hall and, if applicable, the conference sessions.
Registration Desk Hours
- Tuesday, March 15 - 7:00am - 6:30pm
- Wednesday, March 16 - 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Thursday, March 17 - 8:00am - 3:00pm
The registration desk will be located outside Ballroom 6 on the Upper Level
Exhibit Hall & Poster Viewing Hours
- Tuesday, March 15 - 3:00pm - 6:30pm
- Wednesday, March 16 - 9:15am - 6:00pm
- Thursday, March 17 - 9:45am - 1:30pm
See our website for the most up to date agenda. PLEASE NOTE: we will not be distributing printed agendas on site.
- Luncheon Presentation sponsored by Sartorius - Tuesday, March 15th, 12PM - 1:30PM
- Popcorn Trail Mix and Craft Beer at the Perkin Elmer booth, #305 - Tuesday March 15th, 3PM - 4PM
- Opening Night Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall - Tuesday, March 15th, 5PM - 6:30PM
- Cocktail Reception on Left Terrace - Wednesday March 16th, 5PM - 6:30PM
The ConnectMe digital event platform is now open for the upcoming BioProcess International US West Conference & Exhibition! Log in now to see who else is attending, send & view meeting requests, video chat with others, & more! Here is how to log in:
- Visit https://lifesciences.connectmeinforma.com/ (Google Chrome recommended)
- Enter the email associated with your registration and you will receive an email with a link to log into the ConnectMe digital event platform (this may take a few minutes, subject line is "Log in to ConnectMe" be sure to check spam)
- Go back to your original ConnectMe website tab and you should now see an updated page with the BPI US West logo - click "Enter Event" to access the platform. No password required!
Having trouble logging in? Talk to our support team at the link above or contact Event Platform Manager Jamie Gulden at email@example.com
Download the ConnectMe app on your Apple / Android device to:
- Take part in our Passport Prize Contest - win prizes by scanning exhibitor QR codes in the exhibit hall
- Access the latest agenda, live polling, speaker Q&A and Room Radar to see who else is sitting in the room with you
- See who else is attending, create connections, book meetings, chat and video call
- Interact with exhibitors and add content into your personal digital bag
- Access digital copies of scientific posters
How to Log in:
- Download the App: Go to http://www.connectmeinforma.com/download/
- Enter the Event Code: LS2022
- Enter your username (your email address tied to your registration)
- No password necessary. Once you enter your email address, you will receive a magic link in your inbox which will allow you to access ConnectMe
Please undertake your own health risk assessment before attending the event, considering your own health conditions or vulnerabilities. If you fit into one of the vulnerable groups identified as being highly susceptible to COVID-19, please take the necessary precautions and guidance to protect yourself.
Please do not enter the event if you or anyone you live with has symptoms however mild, within 10 days prior to the event. Please follow the local guidance on self-isolating and testing and evaluate your attendance.
Before you attend the event please read our Delivering a Safe Live Experience for the most up to date information regarding the health & safety at the event and any requirements about your participation.
In partnership with Informa's FasterForward initiative, we're committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. From dedicated debates on the agenda, to radical changes in the way we build our exhibition - head to the website to find out how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do.
Should you have any questions at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
- The BioProcess International US West 2022 team