February 26-28, 2020
Westin Miyako Hotel,
Increase Quality, Process Efficiency and Productivity While Decreasing Costs to Achieve Commercial Success
Drive Down Costs. Improve Timelines. Navigate the Regulatory Landscape.
Understand Critical Trends Across the Entire Bioprocessing Spectrum
The BioProcess International Asia 2020 covers today's best practices and lessons learned from global leaders across Asia, USA and Europe to accelerate biologics development and production. Key topics covered at BPI Asia 2020 include:
[Workshop Day] Cell Line Development & Upstream Processing
- Identify best practices to accelerate timelines in cell line development
- Hear the latest on process intensification using perfusion platforms
[Workshop Day] Downstream Processing
- Current advancements and future impact of chromatography modeling on downstream development
- Innovations to overcome harvest and purification challenges for novel modalities
- Proven approaches to alleviate bottlenecks created by intensified and continuous processing
Biomanufacturing Strategies & Technology Transfer
- Build a strategy for global success with forward thinking in facility design and adopting disruptive technologies
- Discuss scale up strategies to accelerate process development and reduce manufacturing cost
Analytical & Quality Control
- Uncover state of the art technologies for real time process monitoring and control
- Stay on top of advances in online cell culture process controls and their application in GMP environments
Cell Therapies & Novel Modalities
- Gain direct feedback from Fosun Kite and Cellular Biomedicine Group on global commercialisation strategies
- Understand economic implications of automated manufacturing and supply chain for CAR T cell therapies
Intensified & Continuous Processing
- Strategies for the development, implementation, and regulatory approval of intensified and continuous processes
- Implementing Continuous Processing for Novel Modalities from Small to Large Scale
- Demonstration of fully automated, flexible and integrated continuous platform for legacy batch processes
Hear best practices and case studies from global bioprocessing experts
The speakers at BPI Asia 2020 will present practical industry case studies and new data designed to help you drive down costs, improve timelines and navigate the regulatory landscape.
V.P., General Manager, Pharmaceutical Technology Division
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Access the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
Accelerate Your Product to Market
Hear case studies, best practices and lessons learned from global biologics developers currently in late stage clinical trials.
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Accelerate your drug product to market by accessing innovative products and technologies from global exhibitors devoted to serving the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Meet Your Next Partner
Establish successful partnerships with global bioprocessing professionals made up of global innovators, suppliers, academia and associations who can help you achieve commercial success for your novel therapeutics.
BioProcess International Digital Week
Learn about the latest technologies that can accelerate your biologics and novel products to market by registering for BioProcess International Digital Week, held December 2-5, 2019.
This free-to-attend webinar series features live scientific technology demonstrations presented by leading scientists and engineers working across the entire spectrum of biopharmaceutical development and production.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT BPI ASIA 2020 in Kyoto
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristen Schott: KSchott@knect365lifesciences.com | +1-857-504-6685