1 - 4 December 2020
Join a handpicked lineup of the brightest minds in cell and gene therapy
Establish yourself as an industry thought leader and share your knowledge with a room of 400+ cell and gene professionals
Thanks to everyone who attended in 2019! We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
DELIVER A PRESENTATION AT CELL & GENE THERAPY DIGITAL WEEK
Sponsor the 4-day webcast series, 20-23 April 2020 to engage prospects, reinforce your thought leadership status, and raise your profile — all while generating leads.
CELL & GENE THERAPY MANUFACTURING DIGITAL WEEK
A week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk, hear the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gain an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research.
Don't miss out this year's DIGITAL WEEK: 20-23 APRIL 2020
NEWS FLASH: BRAND NEW 2019 CONTENT
Clinical and Early Stage CAR T Cell and Gene Therapy Advances
- Push the boundaries of CD19 with solid tumours, combination therapies and safety switches
- Transition technologies from bench to bedside: CRISPR, Exosomes and more..
- Understand how to build a sustainable process early on for optimum clinical translation
Cell and Gene Therapy Bioprocessing
- Build a strategy for monitoring quality across your process with PAT and automated analytics
- Get to grips with technologies and novel platforms for efficient upstream and downstream processes
- Simplify manufacturing automation and prepare for commercialization
Cell and Gene Therapy Commercialization
- Work towards CART 3.0 with off the shelf technology platforms and novel CARs
- Optimise your strategy to deliver an economically viable manufacturing journey
- Ensure profitability with forward thinking in facility design and scalability strategies
Supply Chain Barriers: Upstream and Downstream Considerations
- Improve confidence in your raw material supply chain – vectors, risk mitigation and more
- Stay up to date on cryo considerations when moving from clinical to commercial phase manufacturing
- Prepare for successful delivery to patients & supply chain scale up
Cell and Gene Therapy Connect – Partnering Track
- Keep abreast of the evolving landscape of cell and gene therapies
- Tackle collaboration – new outsourcing models, when to make the decision to ‘spin out’ and more
- Dive into pharmacoeconomic approaches to reimbursement
Pre-conference focus sessions
With our expert trainer and speaker Christopher Bravery we are putting together 2 half day regulatory sessions focussing on key topics which will allow for commercial success.
We start with preparing for submission with a specific focus on Module 3. Following that put your new found knowledge to work in our session diving into lessons learnt from the 22 ATMPs submitted to the EMA. Stay tuned for more information….
CELL THERAPY MANUFACTURING AND GENE THERAPY: 2019 NUMBER CRUNCHING
WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE....?
I am a Pioneer
- An innovator who has been in the industry since conception and wants to put theory into practice
Why should I attend?
- Hear from small emerging biotechs who are pitching big ideas
- Hear from small emerging biotech's who are pitching big ideas
- Benchmark, network & meet peers and tech providers through the one-to-one meeting tool
I am STILL LEARNING
- Fairly new to the cell and gene therapy community with previous experience with MAb's and other modalities
Why should I attend?
- Hear how the industry think to apply my experience in the space
- Understand the industry landscape and where the gaps lie
- Have the opportunity for exposure, collaboration and success
I am a PROBLEM SOLVER
- I bring thought leadership to the table I have a clear definition of what the industry issues are
Why should I attend?
- Get access to all the key stakeholders in industry
- Gain authority in the field through building my personal brand
- Get an unrivaled opportunity to present cutting edge scientific data
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT CELL THERAPY MANUFACTURING CONGRESS 2020 in Amsterdam
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Perri Lucatello: PLucatello@informaconnectls.com | +44 (0)20 7017 7247