THE EUROPEAN CELL AND GENE THERAPY CONGRESS FOR GROUND BREAKING MANUFACTURING, COMMERCIALISATION & SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGIES
World renowned leaders share the latest analytical techniques & vector technologies to revolutionise your cell, gene & gene edited ex vivo cell therapy programs
50+ CELL, GENE & IMMUNOTHERAPY THOUGHT LEADERS INCLUDING:
BRINGING YOU CUTTING EDGE CASE STUDIES TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCIES IN CELL & GENE THERAPY PRODUCTION
Cell Therapy (Recorded)
- Discover process optimisation and implementation strategies for automated, closed and integrated systems in cell therapy manufacturing
- Build your analytical toolbox to improve testing, characterisation & validation strategies
- Get to grips with raw materials, cryopreservation, and logistical requirements for seamless end to end supply chains
Gene Edited Ex Vivo Cell Therapy (Recorded)
- Build a strategy for the scale up and manufacturing of for next generation “off the shelf” allogeneic and gene edited modalities
- Get to grips with manufacturing and commercialisation strategies for CAR-Ts, NK cells, TCRs, TILs and iPSCs products
- Beyond rare diseases: Overcome the challenges of expanding to larger patient populations with cell and gene therapies
In Vivo Gene Therapy (Live-Streamed and Recorded)
- Hear case studies on how to increase speed, consistency, scalability, and flexibility in gene therapy manufacturing
- Discuss next generation non-viral gene editing techniques and their potential to transform the field
- Develop analytical toolkits for AAV characterisation, validation and understanding CQAs
Elevate your conference experience by attending our pre-conference workshop: All Access Conference & Potency Assay Masterclass Workshop
What is this session about?
- Overview of what potency is, and what it is not
- Metrological principles and their application to bioassays
- Considerations when qualifying and validating bioassays
- Examples of potency assays for approved products (these will consume at least half of the time);
- Examples of a cell and gene therapy potency assays
- From initial ideas, through characterisation to the final potency method
- Clinical correlation
- Regulator objections and why.
Note: this workshop is aimed at those directly involved in developing potency assays. The case studies of real potency assays will delve deeply into the underlying science for each product discussed in order to understand why the approach was taken.
PRESENT A SCIENTIFIC POSTER AT Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing & Commercialization EU 2022 | Due 4 November 2022
Any registered All Access Pass attendee is eligible to register for a scientific poster space at no additional charge. All poster abstracts must be summited by 4 November 2022. For full poster specifications and to submit your poster abstract, click the button below.