Business Analysis (CBAP & PMI-PBA) Certification Preparation Boot Camp
Anticipate the four general types of questions that appear on the IIBA-CBAP® and PMI-PBA® exams and learn how to answer them
Sign Up for Our Business Analysis (CBAP & PMI-PBA) Certification Preparation Boot Camp training
Learn Business Analysis (BA) principles, activities, tasks and techniques while understanding the role of a Business Analyst within and beyond projects lifecycles
Business analysis has been recognised as an important function for the success of projects and all types of initiatives in organisations.
It has achieved worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The CBAP®, CCBA® and PMI-PBA® designations are marks of distinction for intermediate and experienced practitioners, recognising their knowledge, skills and competence of business analysis principles and practices.
Benefits Of Attending
- Identify Business Analysis (BA) principles, activities, tasks and techniques
- Understand the role of BA within and beyond projects lifecycles
- Anticipate the four general types of questions that appear on the IIBA-CBAP® and PMI-PBA® exams and learn how to answer them
- Develop a personal test preparation strategy, employing proven tactics
- Understand the role and importance of business analysis: Participants should gain a clear understanding of the role and significance of business analysis in the success of projects and initiatives within organizations. They should be able to explain the value that effective business analysis brings to the table.
- Explore the principles and practices of business analysis: Participants should become familiar with the fundamental principles, concepts, and techniques of business analysis. They should be able to describe and apply key business analysis frameworks, methodologies, and tools
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- Strategic Planners
- Product Owners
- Business and System Analysts
- Software Developers and Engineers
This boot camp is delivered within 35 hours over five training days and will equip you with the required number of training hours to apply for any BA certificate you choose either from IIBA or PMI
Through a combination of lectures, discussions, and practice of exam questions, you will understand how business analysis is performed, and gain a good grasp of the most common tools used in business analysis. You will also practice several examlike quizzes on each knowledge area and domain as well as a full exam simulation on both certificates, IIBA-CBAP® and PMI-PBA®.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Hossam Eddeen
Hossam Eddeen is an international consultant, instructor, and speaker for the program, project management, and business transformation. He is the founder of Strategic Management Experts (SM-Experts.com), Canada, a specialized firm in consulting and training services for corporates and the public.
Certified by PMI
Informa Middle East is an approved Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an REP Informa Middle East is approved by PMI to issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for our training courses. The REP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement