Cartels: The Definitive Update
The European Commission, national competition authorities, in-house & outside counsel come together to bring clarity to a transitional era...
The demise of leniency? Expanding liability? Prepare for a new era of risks and compliance.
Speakers that spoke last time included:
Highlights at the last conference included:
8 National Competition Authorities Under 1 Roof
- Belgian, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal
- Get the status quo on cartel enforcement
- How are the authorities adapting to a new era of cartels?
- Updates on leniency programmes and their effectiveness
The Demise of Leniency?
- Why are leniency applications running dry?
- How to make leniency the more attractive option
- E-leniency programmes and further initiatives
Insights on Ever Expanding Liability and Follow on Damages
- Expanding from subsidiary to parent and vice versa
- Analyse recent European guidance on national liability cases
- Review key cases and their implications
- Life after the Damages Directive
Updates on Information Sharing: Stepping Over Blurred lines
- Where do you draw the line?
- Info exchange in vertical relationships
- Working with industry bodies and associations
Adapting Compliance for Digital Era Risks
- Insights on new tech being deployed by compliance teams
- Best practice in internal compliance programmes
- Preparing data for dawn raids and electronic searches
- Digital tools for document trawls
Network and Benchmark with Your Peers
- 5 networking sessions spread throughout the day
- Come face to face with 8 national authorities and the Commission
- Connect with first class experts, both in-house and outside counsel