Sign Up for Our Professional Advanced Business Analysis, Mapping and Modelling Training
Understand the latest business process management approaches and how these link to modern enterprise
The beauty of considering BPM methodologies and the supporting tools and technology environments currently available cannot be overstated. This advanced-level course covers the business perspective for BPM and attempts to align this with the technology perspective to offer a merger between the two key roles. During the course there will be interactive discussions about key factors to consider when setting up the governance structure, and its importance, for project success. A number of participative and interactive workshops shall also be undertaken by delegates to put them into a situation based on real life process transformation scenarios.
The Certificate in Advanced Business Process Analysis, Mapping And Modelling leads you to explore BPM tools and techniques that are available. This course should prove useful when you consider this BPM route for your own enterprise structures. The course gives you advanced insights into BPM methodologies and guidelines into what research should be conducted before embarking on the implementation project for BPM.
Benefits Of Attending
- Acquire the latest business process management approaches and establish their relevance to the modern enterprise
- Understand the importance of evolutionary enterprise organisation and supporting management structures
- Review fact-based performance management through metrics applied within Business Process Management (BPM) tool environments
- Expose yourself to the next step beyond continuous improvement: Sustainable Process Transformation
- Instill a supporting change management culture using BPM methodologies
- Gain the knowledge of the types and variety of evolving technology tools to manage your organisation’s processes
- Understand the importance of adapting to changes in the business environment and the consequences of not evolving to reflect these changes.
- Recognize the benefits of implementing BPM methodologies and the supporting tools and technology environments.
- Align the business perspective with the technology perspective to achieve a merger of the two key roles in BPM.
- Identify key factors to consider when setting up a governance structure for project success.
- Participate in interactive discussions and workshops to gain practical experience in real-life process transformation scenarios.
- Explore available BPM tools and techniques to analyze, map, and model business processes effectively.
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is responsible for how an organisation gets things done will benefit from attending this course. Some job titles include, but are not limited to:
- Business Process Analyst
- Business Process Engineer
- Business Process Designer
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Manager
- Business Process Consultant
- Business Process Owner
- Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Manager or Director of Business Performance Improvement
- Manager or Director of Business Process Innovation
- Process Owner
- Process Officer
- Quality Assurance Analyst and Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Planner
Delegates can earn up to 24 CPEs
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Joseph
Experienced engineer and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, advising clients in various sectors and training executives.
Certified by CPD UK
The CPD Certification Service is an independent accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement
Would you like more information?
Ebrahim Khalil Kanoo
"This course was an eye opener to many aspects of operations and looking at them from a new perspective."