Sign Up for our Professional Certificate in Benchmarking Training
Exploring all aspects (organisational, legal and ethical) of Benchmarking to improve business performance
“Benchmarking” is something we do every day of our lives because benchmarking is about making comparisons. So, when we make choices or select a product, service (or anything else), we are doing so after comparing one product or service with another.
During this two-day course you will be able to explore all aspects of Benchmarking to enable you to select the best approach or approaches for your organisation – those that offer you the best opportunity to improve business performance. In addition, you will also learn how to follow the universally accepted process for Benchmarking with a partner.
Benefits Of Attending
- Define, describe and understand the different types of benchmarking and explain the advantages and challenges of each type
- Identify potential benchmarking opportunities
- Prioritise improvement opportunities and set performance expectations
- Monitor company performance and manage change
- Define benchmarking terms
- Describe the different types of benchmarking and explain the advantages and challenges of each type
- Identify the critical success factors for your business
- List the key performance indicators (KPIs) that you wish to use during a benchmarking exercise
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
Directors, senior managers and business improvement professionals from all sectors who wish to learn world class benchmarking approaches from others.
Program level: Intermediate
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Alan
Alan Power left Lloyds TSB after 32 years to set up his own consultancy business, MPOWER (UK) Ltd., which provides services to support organisational development. Alan has extensive experience of the Middle East where he has been running both public and in-company programmes for over 10 years and in all GCC countries.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement