Modern business demands that businesses take control of their cost mechanisms and use these to drive procurement and operational effectiveness. This course looks at how businesses in the marine and O&G industry can streamline procedures and take advantage of better tendering and purchasing methods
- Commercial executives, managers and directors needing to improve their professional effectiveness;
- Business developers, bid writers and proposal managers wanting a more thorough understanding of the commercial management process;
- Account managers needing better insight into how relationship management underpins commercial success;
- Procurement managers, purchasing executives and buying professionals dealing with commercial management;
- Risk managers, lawyers, insurers, solicitors and other legal professionals working in contract management and risk management;
- Oil and gas and shipping professionals needing to improve their commercial awareness and strategy requirements;
- New to the commercial management and procurement sector requiring a detailed understanding of the business and wider support roles
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus.
Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content(across the entire course portfolio).