Certificate in Commercial Management and Procurement
- Module 1 - Introduction to Commercial Strategy and Commercial Management
- Module 2 - Strategic Procurement for Cost, Quality and Innovation
- Module 3 - Cost Management and Finance
- Module 4 - Effective Project Management
- Module 5 - Risk Management in a Commercial Context
- Module 6 - Tender and Proposal Processes
- Module 7 - Negotiation and Relationship Management
- Module 8 - Practical Contract Management
What you'll learn
The Certificate in Commercial Management and Procurement delivers the essential knowledge and skills required to build and enhance your knowledge of commercial management and strategic procurement - and how these can deliver benefits to the bottom-line immediately through a minimised cost-base and increased business.
Who is it for?
An unmissable programme for ambitious professionals that want to brush up on your commercial management skills and climb the career ladder in shipping.
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
100% online – learn from wherever you are!
At Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, lifelong learning is a concept that we’re passionate about and for this reason, we make it as accessible and flexible for our students.
Online learning puts you in control of your learning – especially suitable for all of us in the maritime industry where we often spend time away from home. With our courses you are free to study when, where and how you choose, and in the style and the speed that is right for you. Early morning, in a work break, late at night - it is entirely up to you so you can fit your education around your work and/or family commitments.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch today and find out how we can help provide you with a timely career boost.
Why choose Lloyd's Maritime Academy
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of how, where and when to study, at a pace that's right for you
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
"A key opportunity for anyone working both in the shipping and oil & gas industries to improve their business acumen."