To understand and be part of this dynamic sector, you need a detailed knowledge of container terminals and the trends shaping their development: the drivers of container traffic growth, ever-larger ships, innovative equipment, and evolving trade routes requiring new container terminals. As more facilities become operational, competition increases and the focus on costs, efficiency and service delivery becomes even more crucial.
This course examines the essentials of container terminals from all angles, providing detailed knowledge and practical information for those wishing to increase or update their understanding.
- Terminal and port operators
- Container shipping owners, managers, brokers and charterers
- Freight, cargo and intermodal logistics service providers, stevedores, forwarders and operators
- Port and maritime authorities, management, regulators and consultants
- Terminal providers and developers
- Related professionals in insurance, law, finance, planning and government
- All graduates and new employees
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus. Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).