Certificate in Design Thinking Process for Project Managers
Revolutionise resolving issues around developing new products and services, and address strategic, operational, organisational, and social challenges
Sign Up for Our Professional Certificate in Design Thinking Process for Project Managers Training
Understand the principles of business valuation in order to better service your clients needs
Design thinking is a structured method of problem-solving. It consists of three phases: collaboration, innovation, and acceleration. Applying the design thinking framework to problem-solving enables project managers to understand their end-users’ pain points better. Effective project management through project design is crucial to delivering the best value possible.
Benefits Of Attending
- Learn the five-phase design thinking process to successfully apply design thinking
- Describe three essential prerequisites for optimum solutions to the problems
- Explore the 10 types of innovation (Larry Doblin’s research)
- Breakdown an existing product, service, model, or strategy into components and manipulate them to overcome mental fixedness and generate ideas
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Bespoke training designed for your organisation only, combining traditional classroom setting, blended and online learning models
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers – Imbibe a structured method of problem solving through collaboration, innovation, and acceleration
- Current or Aspiring Innovation Managers - Develop an innovation mindset and toolkit to guide your team or organisation’s strategy
- Entrepreneurs – Leverage frameworks and techniques to bring new and innovative products or services to market
- Project Managers, Product Managers, Developers, and Marketers - Create products and services that resonate with your audience by understanding and applying human-centered design
Instructional Delivery Method: In-Person and Live Online
Prerequisite & Advanced Preparation: Reading material will be sent prior to the course
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by George
Dr. George Sifri is a senior consultant with Strategy Execution. He has more than 30 years of experience in managing projects and has worked with companies such as Motorola, HP, DOW JONES, BP, ABB Group, Orange, PKN Orlen, Lukoil, Novatek, Evraz, and Novartis.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement