Delivered by digital learning over 12 weeks.
Implementing KPIs to improve performance & identify cost efficiencies in maritime logistics
Learn how to apply KPIs to transform your port and terminal performance or ensure your client is delivering you the best service
Certificate in KPIs for Ports & Terminals
- KPIs and Performance Management – from Key Issues to Strategy for Ports and Terminals
- Using a Balanced Scorecard to Organise KPIs, including Operations, Financial and Customer Perspectives
- Using Strategy Maps to Link KPIs for Your Organisation
- Developing KPIs – Types of Target, Setting Objectives and Measurement
- KPIs for Ports & Terminals - Sample KPIs for Planning and Performance Improvement
- Implementing KPIs Using the Balanced Scorecard, Strategy Map Approach and Monitoring Outcomes
What you'll learn
- Examine the beginnings of implementing a performance management system based upon KPIs.
- Discuss the development, design and implementation of a Balanced Scorecard, including the creation of a Strategic Plan and its objectives, as well as demonstrating how to tailor the complexity of the BSC to the available resources of the company.
- Explore the theory, development, design and construction of a Strategy Map, and how it can then be used to construct a more robust and effective Balanced Scorecard.
- Discuss the theory and identification of KPIs for your organisation .
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
Also, your Digital Badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs