Certificate in Logistics Management
- Module 1 - Introduction to Logistics and the Logistics Industry
- Module 2 - Logistics, Distribution and the Supply Chain
- Module 3 - Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Module 4 - Sustainability and Green Logistics
- Module 5 - Global Logistics Management
- Module 6 - Outsourcing
What you'll learn
Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
This part-time distance education course provides a comprehensive grounding in the major disciplines of logistics management. Topics covered include analysis of the major forces shaping modern supply chain planning and operations, as well as key functions such as logistics outsourcing and sustainability.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for:
- Transport, logistics and supply chain professionals
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Freight transporters plus shipping and terminal operators
- Importers, exporters, forwarders and and contract negotiators
- Logistics and management trainees
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
100% online – learn from wherever you are!
At Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, lifelong learning is a concept that we’re passionate about and for this reason, we make it as accessible and flexible for our students.
Online learning puts you in control of your learning – especially suitable for all of us in the maritime industry where we often spend time away from home. With our courses you are free to study when, where and how you choose, and in the style and the speed that is right for you. Early morning, in a work break, late at night - it is entirely up to you so you can fit your education around your work and/or family commitments.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch today and find out how we can help provide you with a timely career boost.
Why choose Lloyd’s Maritime Academy
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of how, where and when to study, at a pace that's right for you
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge