Delivered by distance learning over 12 weeks.
Our logistics management course covers how to manage distribution and storage efficiently and reduce costs
This part-time distance education course provides a comprehensive grounding in the major disciplines of logistics management.
Certificate in Logistics Management Online Course
- Module 1 - Introduction to Logistics and the Logistics Industry
- Module 2 - Logistics, Distribution and the Supply Chain
- Module 3 - Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Module 4 - Sustainability and Green Logistics
- Module 5 - Global Logistics Management
- Module 6 - Outsourcing
What you'll learn
Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
This part-time distance education course provides a comprehensive grounding in the major disciplines of logistics management. Topics covered include analysis of the major forces shaping modern supply chain planning and operations, as well as key functions such as logistics outsourcing and sustainability.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for:
- Transport, logistics and supply chain professionals
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Freight transporters plus shipping and terminal operators
- Importers, exporters, forwarders and and contract negotiators
- Logistics and management trainees
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs