Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customers' requirements.
The Certificate in Logistics Management part-time distance education course provides a comprehensive grounding in the major disciplines of logistics management. Topics covered include analysis of the major forces shaping modern supply chain planning and operations, as well as key functions such as logistics outsourcing and sustainability.
- Transport, logistics and supply chain professionals
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Freight transporters plus shipping and terminal operators
- Importers, exporters, forwarders and contract negotiators
- Logistics and management trainees
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus. Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).