Certificate in Pipeline Engineering
- Module 1 - Introduction to Pipeline Engineering
- Module 2 - Material Selection and Corrosion Collection
- Module 3 - Pipeline Design, Installation and Construction
- Module 4 - Pipeline Hydraulic Analysis
- Module 5 - Defect Assessment on Pipelines
- Module 6 - Pipeline Integrity: Maintenance, Inspection and Risk Assessment
What you'll learn
Activities within the oil and gas industry can be divided into three large areas: exploration, production and commercialisation. All three sectors involve the ever-more demanding transportation of oil, gas and other related products.
There is a shortage of both pipeline engineers with the right skills and support personnel with good knowledge and understanding of the pipeline sector. This online course offers the knowledge that the industry is need of - it examines the engineering, construction and operations of one of the key elements used in this transportation process: pipelines.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for:
- Pipeline engineers, designers, technicians and business development managers
- Project, field, installation and operations managers
- Integrity, maintenance and QA/QC personnel
- Oil and gas industry employees
- Engineers including mechanical, project, field, marine, process, civil, technical, subsea and engineering managers
- Professionals and consultants working alongside pipeline engineers
- Graduates and new entrants to the pipeline business
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
100% online – learn from wherever you are!
At Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, lifelong learning is a concept that we’re passionate about and for this reason, we make it as accessible and flexible for our students.
Online learning puts you in control of your learning – especially suitable for all of us in the maritime industry where we often spend time away from home. With our courses you are free to study when, where and how you choose, and in the style and the speed that is right for you. Early morning, in a work break, late at night - it is entirely up to you so you can fit your education around your work and/or family commitments.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch today and find out how we can help provide you with a timely career boost.
Why choose Lloyd's Maritime Academy
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of how, where and when to study, at a pace that's right for you
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge