NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE?
If you have questions or you would like to talk to one of our Education Consultants, get in touch! Contact +44 (0) 20 8052 2710 for extra details.
Certificate in Ship Arrest
- Module 1 - Background to Ship Arrest
- Module 2 - Introduction to Ship Arrest
- Module 3 - Concepts (Pre-arrest)
- Module 4 - Concepts (Post-arrest)
- Module 5 - Common Challenges to Ship Arrest
- Module 6 - Practical aspects of Ship Arrest
What you'll learn
- How and why a ship can be arrested.
- What ship owners can do to help resolve issues pre-arrest.
- How to handle arrests as they occur, to help ship managers and crew manage it effectively.
- The process of ship arrest and case law, to aid maritime lawyers on both sides of arrest.
- Gain greater understanding of non-signatory countries.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
Also, your Digital Badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs