Certificate in Shipping Markets Analysis
- Module 1 - Market Definitions
- Module 2 - Methods of Shipping Analysis
- Module 3 - The Macroeconomic Context
- Module 4 - Market Supply and the Complexities of Ownership
- Module 5 - Market Demand
- Module 6 - Asset Markets
- Module 7 - Pulling it all together
- Module 8 - Wrap Up
What you'll learn
Shipping markets may not behave in a systematic way but the way we understand them can be approached systematically. This course is designed to give reader a practical guide in the how and what such a systematic approach could be. It is based on the course director’s experience of over 20 years analysing shipping markets from a variety of perspectives for a variety of users and guides students in how to analyse the market, forecast changes and write an effective report for clients.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs