NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE?
If you have questions or you would like to talk to one of our Education Consultants, get in touch! Contact +44 (0) 20 8052 2710 for extra details on this course.
Certificate in Shipyard and Boatyard Management
- Module 1 - Introduction to shipyards and boatyards
- Module 2 - Dealing with clients
- Module 3 - Vessel arrivals
- Module 4 - Build and repair work
- Module 5 - Day-to-day management
- Module 6 - Keeping it going
What you'll learn
- Types of shipyards and boatyards
- Meeting clients and crews
- Assessing work and requirements
- Docking plans and procedures to lift vessels
- Materials used in construction
- Yard administration and accounting
- Launching, testing and handing over the vessel
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
Also, your Digital Badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!