Sign up for Certificate in Strategic Finance Leadership training course
Understand The Financial Component Of Business Strategy: Align Business And Financial Strategies To Ensure The “Bottom Line” Makes Financial And Strategic Success.
- The course addresses the question "What is the financial dimension of our overall business strategy?"
- Emphasis on understanding the financial aspects intertwined with the broader business strategy
- Participants will gain insights into how financial considerations integrate into and impact the overall business strategy
Benefits Of Attending
- Learn how organisations proactively develop and execute their financial strategies – Don’t consider finance as a reactive “lagging” outcome
- Understand the concept of “economic profit”, the supporting techniques of capital allocation and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Appreciate strategic cost management as a sustained way to spend for value and achieve optimum cost balance
- Relate strategic decision-making to value creation
- Reveal the shortcomings of accounting-driven decisions to support long-term business strategies
- View capital structure decisions from their proper perspective
- Learn the role of complex securities to facilitate financing
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Certified by IFF
The International Faculty of Finance is one of the world’s leading specialist financial training organisations. Providing participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we have grown our business internationally and now deliver services both in person and virtually globally.