sign up for our professional Certificate in Succession Planning & Career Development
Develop a process to build a talent management programme and succession plan for your organisation
This course will equip you with the knowledge, skillset, tools and techniques for you to:
- Write an effective succession plan policy
- Identify the impact on HR and organisational processes
- Create a comprehensive plan of HR capabilities and values
- Identify and analyse current levels of individual competence
- Implement a talent development plan that improves and retains staff with potential
Benefits Of Attending
- Understand why only 7% of the world’s top organisations have a credible plan in place to develop their top talent
- Develop an effective process to build a talent management programme and a succession plan for your organisation’s future
- Create a great place to work through a culture of growth and development
- Ensure business continuity by incorporating succession planning into key organisational positions and preparing people to step up to leadership roles
- Improve performance management procedures Produce monitoring data and reports to track staff development
- Recognise talent and match it to your organisational needs
- Engage staff and inspire them to perform better and develop more
- Create a culture that nurtures talent from the outset
- Recognise and overcome barriers to development
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This course has been specifically designed for all leadership and management professionals with an interest in ensuring business continuity and improving the performance, motivation and loyalty of employees.
It is an essential course for new entrants to the HR and people space, department heads, directors, senior managers, and section heads. HR professionals, people development officers and career development specialists will also benefit from the outcomes of this course.
Delegates can earn up to 24 CPEs
Program level: Intermediate
Whether your objective is to improve your current business performance or prepare your company for the digital age – Industry 4.0, this course will help you understand the range of options open to you. Your choice may depend on the type, size and maturity of your organisation as well as your aspirations for the future but, whatever it is, this course will help you make an informed choice. In order to achieve this the course will explore a range of methods
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by James T
James is the HR Director of Synergy Group an author, international speaker, trainer, coach, facilitator, management consultant, accountant, and conference presenter, who has a diverse range of expertise.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement