Sign Up for Our Certificate in Talent Management: The Key to Organisational Success Training
Adopt a strategic approach to address the link between organisational strategy and Talent Management
Talent management has never been as important as it is now. It has always been a concern of CEO’s but more so now as companies face such uncertainty. The need to get the right talent with the right mix of skills, knowledge and capabilities can be the difference between success and failure.
This course will outline what you can do to ensure you select, develop and manage the key talent your business requires. It will demonstrate how to develop a talent management strategy and how to apply various tactics to ensure you attract, develop and retain the employees your business needs. Now is the time to get management and CEO’s more directly involved in the talent management process, so HR needs to demystify the process, show the potential financial impact of a good talent management and gain buy-in and commitment from management, to ensure its success.
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment, selection and assessment
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Succession planning/Career development
- Building the business case
- Learning and development
- Talent analytics
- Understand how to build a talent management strategy that will support your business through these troubling times
- Build the business case for talent managementLearn new attraction and retention techniques that have proven successful across many organisations
- Develop a talent assessment and management process that is fair, transparent and can successfully identify the people to develop
- Learn how to use proven techniques to improve talent management process such as coaching, strength-based assessment and regular ‘check ins’ by managers
- Conduct more targeted talent review/career development discussions, between management employees and HR
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This course is designed primarily for all HR professionals, who want to build on their knowledge of HR, to develop a tactical and strategic approach to Talent Management, showing the potential impact of talent on business success and the critical importance of gaining management buy-in and involvement in managing talent.
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for an Informa Certificate of Completion for a course:
1.Satisfactory attendance – delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than 2 hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course exam
2.Successful completion of the course assessment.
This programme will be highly-interactive involving exercises and cases studies directly related to companies the facilitator has worked with. You will be taken step-by-step through the Talent management process and you will have the opportunity, working with colleagues, to start building various elements of a Talent Management programme. It will give you an opportunity to try various approaches, templates and frameworks, that you can take and use in your company, as well as sharing not only the facilitator’s extensive experience but the knowledge and experience of others within the groups.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Tom
HR consultant with expertise in strategy, organization design, change management, and leadership. Trains for CIPD and SHRM.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement