Delivered by digital learning over 14 weeks
Study the principles of tanker chartering practice and contract management
Get ahead of the market with our new Certificate in Tanker Chartering, built on over ten years of experience teaching chartering by online learning.
NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE?
If you have questions or you would like to talk to one of our Education Consultants, get in touch! Contact +44 (0) 20 8052 2710 for extra details.
Certificate in Tanker Chartering
- Module 1 - Chartering Basics
- Module 2 - Vessel and Cargo Types
- Module 3 - Time and bareboat charters
- Module 4 - The Voyage Charter
- Module 5 - Operational considerations
- Module 6 - Charterparty formats
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of tanker chartering
- Know the different types of vessels involved in tanker chartering and the market they are part of
- Recognise a time charter and its role in tanker chartering
- Understand how to negotiate a voyage charter
- Explore how a voyage works from a chartering perspective
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
Also, your Digital Badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs