This logistics training course provides a comprehensive grounding in all aspects of freight transport, and how they fit into the broader logistics function.
This essential supply chain training places the day-to-day operation of transport logistics within a global strategic framework. It gives an understanding of key transport systems and processes while introducing logistics management tools. All of this is placed in the context of global trade.
- Freight transport users
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Operators such as freight forwarders and consolidators
- Supply chain and logistics professionals
- Graduates and new starters in transport logistics
- Employees seeking career enhancement
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus.
Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content
(across the entire course portfolio).