Sign Up for Our Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) / Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) Training
For non-technical business professionals to gain basic knowledge about blockchain.
From JP Morgan to Amex, Walmart to Amazon, Walt Disney to Pfizer, and Intel to Facebook, today’s top and most valuable companies are investing in blockchain. As these large public companies take their blockchain initiatives to the next level, visionary leaders around the world are realizing they need to follow suit.
The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBFF) is designed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about blockchain and how it will be executed within an organisation. It will provide you with a general overview of blockchain technology in plain simple English without using technical jargon.
Benefits Of Attending
- Gain a strong understanding of blockchain technology, its terminologyand applications in your industry
- Identify the kinds of business problems that blockchain technology isbest suited to help solve in your industry
- Understand the different blockchain options along with theirrespective benefits, advantages, and challenges
- Identify clear business use cases that blockchain technology can solveinside your organisation and industry
- Develop frameworks for the exploration and implementation ofBlockchain solutions
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about blockchain and how it will be executed within an organisation. This programme is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of blockchain technology implementation or programming.
The course will commence at 9:30 on Day One and end at 16:30 GST (GMT+4). There will be short refreshment breaks and a one hour lunch break at 12:45.
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for a Blockchain Training Alliance certificate:
- Satisfactory attendance – Delegates must attend all sessions of the course with less than 2 hours of noted absence
- Successful completion of the course's examination
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Kyriacos
Dr. Kyriacos Pavlou serves as the Director of Electi Academy, is a co-founder of Electi Consulting Ltd, and is a research associate at the UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies (UCL CBT) in London, UK. Currently, he is also serves as the course director for the online diploma “Digital Transformation in Shipping” offered by Lloyd’s Maritime Academy.
Certified by Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance is the global leader in Blockchain Certification dedicated to advancing blockchain growth through its training and certification globally.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement