Sign up for our AIPMM - Certified Brand Manager (CBM) Course
Certified Brand Manager™ covers the roles and responsibilities of brand management, and how these are evolving over time
Certified Brand Manager covers the roles and responsibilities of brand management, and how these are evolving over time, the key organisational interfaces, and the use of the classical marketing “Ps” to strengthen your brand.
Benefits Of Attending
- Increase your effectiveness as a brand manager and receive the industry certification, “Certified Brand Manager” from AIPMM
- Strengthen your brand to develop and maintain deeper, longer lasting relationships with your customers
- Position your brand to make it relevant, distinct and engaging for your target customers
The certification exam is designed to test general business knowledge, including topics that are not covered on the course. The course covers certain topics such as Digital Media and Social Media in the role they play in branding. We encourage delegates seeking in-depth treatment of these topics to contact Informa Connect for further details on ourother related courses.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Sam
Sam is a distinguished communications strategist, innovation leader, and serial entrepreneur, with a proven track record of accelerating organizational performance andenhancing public images for diverse entities.
Certified by AIPMM
The Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) is the world's largest professional organisation of product managers, brand managers, product marketing managers and other individuals responsible For guiding their organisations and clients through a constantly changing business landscape.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- Brand managers and those responsible for managing the function
- Marketing managers
- Product managers, product marketing managers and others leveraging their brand when marketing products
- Business managers and others wanting to become more knowledgeable about the role of their brand
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for an AIPMM Certificate of Completion for a course:
- Satisfactory attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than 1 hour of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course exam
- Successful completion of the course exam
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Bespoke training designed for your organisation only, combining traditional classroom setting, blended and online learning models