Do you have a colleague who has achieved great things in their career? Have you worked with someone who you think has revolutionised the field of clinical trials?
The Christine Pierre Lifetime Achievement Award in association with mdgroup recognises such pioneers and we are now taking nominations for the 2020 prize to be presented at Clinical Trials Europe this November.
Named in memory of Christine Pierre, founder and president of the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) and 2018 winner, the Lifetime Achievement Award was last year awarded to Andreas Diacon, Founder, Director and CEO at TASK Applied Science.
Open to all clinical development industry leaders and practitioners, the award rewards those who have made a major impact on the world of clinical trials over their career; those who have influenced the direction the industry is moving in and left a legacy.
Now in it's fifth year, previous winners of the award include:
- 2019: Andreas Diacon, Founder, Director and CEO, TASK Applied Science
- 2018: Christine Pierre, President and Founder of the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS)
- 2017: Dr Greg Koski, Chariman, Co-Founder & President / Chief Executive Officer, ACRES, and Associate Professor of Anesthesia, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
- 2016: Jean Edwards Procurement Director, Europe, Australia & Japan, Eli Lilly
- 2015: Professor Ken Getz, Director and Associate Professor at CSDD, Tufts University School of Medicine
To make a nomination, simply complete the form here. The submission period closes at midnight on Sunday 5th July 2020 and all nominations will remain confidential.
If you have any queries about the award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.