Climate Risk & TCFD training course
Learn how to
- Fulfil regulatory requirements on climate risk disclosure and likely developments in the future
- Use quantitative asset and portfolio-based climate risk and opportunity analysis
- Design and conduct a portfolio analysis project from scoping to disclosure
- Integrate analysis and disclosure as an automated and continuous process
- Read and compare climate risk disclosures from investees
- Use risk analysis and reporting for the whole set of sustainable development goals
Exercises and practical sessions
- Estimate climate-related GDP damage for different markets under different climate scenarios
- Discuss possible impact on asset values and possible impact on financial markets stability
- Group Discussion on current experience with financial climate legislation around the globe
- Map the TCFD framework to your portfolio and perform a qualitative estimation of risks and opportunities
- Exploring the TCFD knowledge hub
- Using a scenario designer to understand how scenarios are constructed and what they mean
- Use the provided toolset to perform a quantitative, scenario-based analysis of risks and opportunities in your portfolio
- Design a blueprint approach (incl. roadmap) for TCFD analysis implementation
Course Leader: Christian Spindler
Why choose IFF
- TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
- INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
- SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
- ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of FundForum, the world's leading investment management event series.
Find out more about FundForum's events, articles and interviews.
RISKMINDS EVENT SERIES
In-person and virtual events for the risk management industry.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.