Conference Day 1
Conference Day 1
- Sandi Ennor - President, CMA /CEO, Transparensea Fuels LLC
- Dr. Shashi Kumar - Deputy AA/National Coordinator MET/Maritime Administration, MARAD
- Petter Traaholt - CFO, V.Group
This panel is a crucial stock taking exercise: where do we see the maritime industry in 2040? The answer to this question will give us a clear indication of how we are placed to succeed in delivering the 2050 goals. Perhaps, more importantly, the discussion will help identify any needs to amend current strategies and/or accelerate progress beyond what may have previously been thought adequate.
Building on last year's theme of Collaboration, this panel of wide ranging sectoral representation will touch on what's needed across sectors and disciplines to achieve the most stretching goals.
- Philip Schifflin - Director of The Center for Mariner Advocacy, The Seamen’s Church Institute
- Katharina Stanzel - Managing Director, INTERTANKO
- Alexander Prokopakis - Executive Director, IBIA
- Roberto Paolo Cazzulo - Chairman, IACS
- Nikolaus H. Schües - President, BIMCO
- David Loosley - Secretary General & CEO, BIMCO
- Rear Admiral Wayne R. Arguin Jr. - Assistant Commandant for Prevention Policy (CG-5P), U.S. Coast Guard
- Roy Bleiberg - Vice President, North America Business Development, ABS
Today’s supply chains are in turmoil — much of which is caused by the responses of participants in the supply chain to wild swings in demand. System crises need system solutions, which is why point-solutions alone will not suffice. The oscillations will continue for many months and possibly years, depending on the nature of the disturbance, their frequency, and the responses of elements of the supply chain.
In this scene-setting panel we establish what the priorities are for Maritime Logistics, in the context of inflation, near shoring and non-stop disruption.
- Keegan Plaskon - Director, North America Business Development, ABS
- Patrick PJ McGrath - Head of Commercial and Sales, Hapag-Lloyd
- Jason Zuidema - Executive Director/ General Secretary, North American Maritime Ministry Association / International Christian Maritime Association
- Robert Shaw - Past President, Society of Maritime Arbitrators