Book with confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates. This applies to all attendees who were registered for the March edition of CMA Shipping. No action needs to be taken by our current registered attendees.
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact
- Chloe.Barnard@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 7107 7206
- Robin.Rudolph@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 3377 3236
As part of our unique offering to establish relationships and business connections, we make your basic information available to all CMA Shipping 2020 attendees via a secure webpage. Please email if you do not wish for your information to be made available.
CMA Members Discounted Rate
CMA members only benefit from an additional $300 discount on top of the early bird rates. Email us to get your exclusive CMA discount code. If you would like to become a CMA member please enquire to find out more.
Benefits & Cost of CMA Membership
- $100 dollars annual subscription (or $40 for students and retired members)
- Discount to all CMA events
- Monthly newsletter
- Members only free events
- The free annual meeting lunch
- A heavily subsidized summer picnic
- Free Christmas Party
- The online directory
To benefit from the the CMA discount you will need to be a CMA Member. If you would like to join please click here. Please note membership in the CMA must be approved by the CMA Board. To apply for membership please email email@example.com or phone +1 203 548 7444 for further information.
Paying By Invoice
If you opt to pay by invoice 3 weeks before the event, you will be contacted for a credit card guarantee. When booking at other times, if your invoice is still unpaid two weeks before the event, you will be contacted for a credit card guarantee.