Optimize Copay and Cost Sharing Programs To Accelerate Access and Commercialization
Navigate marketplace trends and explore the impact of coupons, benefit design, accumulators, maximizers and alternative funding programs on patient affordability and out-of-pocket costs.
Everything You Need to Level Up Your Copay and Cost Sharing Programs
Critical Policy and Enforcement Updates to Stay on the Pulse of the Evolving Healthcare Landscape
- Discuss the overall policy landscape, state-specific legislative updates and how to identify both
- Navigate the state of copay accumulator and maximizer programs
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Inflation Reduction Act, ending of the Medicaid Continuous Enrollment Provision and the interplay between federal legislation and ERISA guidelines
- Analyze the legal implication and compliance trends of copay programs from top legal minds
Experts Unmask Methods to Increase Patient Adherence Through Innovative Copay Program Design and Reimbursement Strategies
Collaborate with key stakeholders, expand your network and create powerful partnerships at Copay, Reimbursement and Access Congress. Gain critical insights from industry leaders, including representatives from:
- HIV+Hepatitis Policy Institute
- Partner Therapeutics
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- And more!
Understand Patients' Current Pain Points and Master Stakeholder Collaboration to Accelerate Patient Access
- Breakout workshops by Copay 101 and Advanced
- Patient Advocacy Spotlight and Government Keynote presentations
- Impactful and informative panels, Q&As and more with regulators and leaders from across industry
Hot Topics on Tap:
- Alternative Funding Programs
- Specialty Carve Outs
- Program Sustainability
- Drug Pricing Legislation
- Copay Program Design
- Accumulators and Maximizers
- And more!
Interested in Sharing your Expertise at Copay, Reimbursement and Access Congress 2023?
Complete the form to be considered as one of the thought leaders at Copay, Reimbursement and Access Congress 2023
Never Miss a Moment with Streamly
As a Copay, Reimbursement and Access Congress delegate, you have complimentary access to our Streamly digital platform to view sessions on-demand for up to 12 months post-event. Catch up on anything you missed or re-watch your favorite sessions – It has never been easier to review conference content!
Please note in a minority of cases, speakers may request their sessions are excluded from this on-demand access. In addition, closed-door conversations are not available on-demand.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the Copay, Reimbursement and Access Congress
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
Sr. Product Manager