Delivered as a Hybrid Event October 18-26, 2022
In-Person: October 18-20 • Virtual: October 25-26,
Overcome Access Challenges and Explore the Impact of Copay Accumulators, Maximizers and Drug Pricing Legislation on Patient Affordability
The largest and longest standing forum focused on the role of coupon and copay programs in assisting in patient access and affordability to higher priced drugs.
OPPORTUNITIES TO NAVIGATE COST SHARING TRENDS AND OVERCOME ACCESS CHALLENGES to OPTIMIZE PATIENT AFFORDABILITY FROM 2021
Innovate on Copay Program Design and Operations
- Engage in discussions with colleagues on how to think differently about copay programs
- Leverage EHR functionality and new technologies for increased assistance
- Collaborate with colleagues on models for partnership
Identify Key Trends in Market Access, Patient Affordability and the Future of the Drug Pricing
- Break down current barriers to prescription drug access and assistance
- Stay on the pulse of drug pricing legislation
- Hear PAP compliance trends and implications of copay programs from top legal minds
Analyze the Impact of Cost Sharing on Out of Pocket Costs and High Deductible Health Plans
- Navigate the state of copay accumulator and maximizer programs
- Discuss the importance of employers shifts in benefit plan design to address the growing costs of advanced therapeutics
- Assess benefit plan designs for patient choice and cost management
Innovative Insights Shared by Our 2021 Industry Experts on the Future of Copay Programs
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the Forum on Coupon & Copay
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
Sr. Product Manager