Credit Risk training course
Learn how to
- Manage credit risk in portfolios, loans and instruments effectively
- Use the most commonly used models for assessing credit risk exposure
- Improve your knowledge with in-depth analysis of portfolio performance and optimisation
- Understand and improve knowledge of the latest regulatory requirements & developments regarding Credit Risk, Basel II, Basel III and beyond
- Deal with challenges in credit risk management effectively
- Tackle real-life market situations using interactive exercises, case studies and discussions
Case studies and practical sessions
- Spreadsheet exercises using simple portfolio credit model
- Estimation of market factor volatilities
- Estimation of market factor correlations
- Performing Cholesky decomposition
- Analysis of a CDO in the sub-prime meltdown
- Spreadsheet exercises with single name credit derivatives
- Credit risk management post credit crunch – a new paradigm? How will we make money in the new high cost, low leverage world?
Venue: Virtual classroom
Course Leader: Dr Andrew Street, International Risk Specialist
Course Fee: £2999 + VAT @ 20% = £3598.80
Why choose IFF
- TRACK RECORD – TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
- INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
- SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
- ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Is this course for you?
Watch expert trainer Dr Andrew Street to find out more.
RISKMINDS EVENT SERIES
In-person and virtual events for the risk management industry.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.